Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Was It Really a Coincidence?

Man, her husband is seriously neglecting her. I can see why she’s uphappy and looking elsewhere in the relationship. Goes on vacation and then immediately ditches her. I would just divorce this dude.

Don't hate on the husband.
She's cheating on him multiple times with the neighbour because she crushed his hips so he can't satisfy her.
Fuck women, and fuck you n-words for picking her side.
Don't @ me.

Dex-chan lover
@valazor It's totally not because said neighbour is younger/cuter and has more libido. >_>
Hey, women can get their claws on younger males too, I don't mind. :) (As long as it's within legal bounds, no shotas!)

Aggregator gang
Man the wife just can't catch a break man. Tbh it's the husband fault for why she is being like this. You leave your woman at by herself for months come back bang her a couple times but then your hip breaks because you can't hane satisfying your wife. It no wonder she is gonna bang a guy that is actually like her and wants to bang her constantly.

Dex-chan lover
@valazor He got hands, he got a mouth, there are plenty of things he can do to satisfy her even with a busted hip. Plus, this chapter shows us that he doesn't really care about her at all. He went there to meet his friends and show off his young wife and than chased her away to get drunk. Fuck that guy. She deserves better

Aggregator gang
If a man didn't put any effort in his marriage life, that means the woman was the one pestering him to marry her and they're not mutually in love.

>the husband deserves it
>he cant please her so its fine
wew
I sure hope these hot opinions are based on this being a fictional scenario.
Because in the real world this woman would be considered a whore and the only way for redemption is for the husband to do an honor killing on her.

Fed-Kun's army
In the end this is a story about terrible people, if you are really rooting for someone here think twice about it.

The husband is probably the one least in the wrong, we haven't seen him do anything morally reprehensible, but more often than not he sucks at being a husband and a loving partner.

The main two also just keep on adding stuff to their wrong doings, at this point if they fuck or not it doesn't change things that much.

Fed-Kun's army
@lordchecha

What if the Husband has another family that he spends time with, what if the other family is actually his first and he fake married Yuuki?

Users who are viewing this thread