Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Is This What They Call Seductive Lingerie?

Dex-chan lover
Why are you going out with your assistant, you idiot! D:

Aggregator gang
Fiver dollars on the MC is gonna bitch out or something deus ex machina shit is gonna happen who's with me?

Assistant-san is the obvious, non-adulterous, patrician choice, that we can all safely assume he will pussy out of for 95% of the story, until the epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
If this motherfuckee dosent bang the assistant then he is a fucking piece of shit of a wuss

That or author is gonna pull the "cant get it up when drunk" card, and theyll emd it up in foreplay only or something

Double-page supporter
Dude's drunk as fuck, he's probably gonna throw up any minute and stink like puke and alcohol and shit and sweat, and nobody will feel sexy at all. Don't drink and deflower.

You know, I'd love to see what the other side of her looks like in that last frame.

Also, I now also have a craving for a butter slathered pieces of texas toast, toasted just right..

We already know that something or someone will interrupt them, he'll just probably run back home to have that dinner with sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread