Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Is This What They Call Seductive Lingerie?

Dex-chan lover
FYI for the curious, Tsuyatsuya's main hobby isn't manga but hentai. And all of his characters basically all look the same and he really seems to like the 'younger male/older female' dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
god...well, sped through this finally, wanted to know the story so far as fast as I can, can't really stand this....ntr-ish shit.

Also, this lad draws ntr doujins....no wonder why he's a big mess.

hopefully they're interrupted. not interested in this character. i came for the mature teacher.

Aggregator gang
Surely Masmi must succeed in banging Aki's ass now. I mean, it seems impossible not to.

this guy is so timid... just say look we can't, i like you as a friend and that is where i draw the line. please give me breathing room and just be my friend. if you cant then oh well. jeez man

Fed-Kun's army
@TastelessSoul yeah he is timid. even if he is not timid, in japanesee and similiar asian country there is this culture of 'reading the room', 'not losing face' and all kind of shit(basically it's just make people overly polite and feel bad if they refuse something) . so yeah, it's was hard to decline, especially if you're a timid guy.

Users who are viewing this thread