Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Masami-Chan, Did You Want It So Much?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I don't know if I'm on board with this series suddenly dropping all kinds of NTR teasing. I was here for the Netori, not the netorare

Hahaha, maybe she has sex,,hahahha maybe not,,, but I fell something happened, haha it's going to be a 2 month of waiting for this crazy people that hate the NTR idea,,,hahaha ......Nevian bro thanks for this release, excellent job

Double-page supporter
I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, Ikkyuu is shit. On the other hand, Aki is shit, too.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing happened folks... except Kazuhide getting smacked again.
It was already foreshadowed in the phone convo in this chapter; he's too honest - dumbass can't keep his mouth shut at the most important times.

In other words... he cockblocks himself.
The probability of this guy still being a virgin would be pretty high. He's got the skills to land himself in the ladies' room. Past that...
Hoo-boy.

Prowess comes with experience, yes?
The husband can't satisfy Yuuki, Kazuhide won't be able to, because he's likely still green, and sure as hell Aki, unless he's one of those uncommon breeds who can keep going even after cumming.
I bet Mitsuaki would rock her world though. Something tells me he would, if he were into such things. One of those can't judge a book by it's cover scenarios.

That's why women are awful. She cannot tolerate mc with some other chic but herself ready to bang some random dude and getting all dressed up. To all the guys out there this a typical modern woman so take it carefully if you want to get into something serious.

Well its obvious nothing happened. The question is; did sensei want it to happen and got to the bedroom with Kazuhide like he did with the assistant? But then did he open his stupid mouth like he did with the assistant and blow it? Or did she just outright say no to him and didn't even get that far?

Will be interesting to find out. Judging by the red face I'd say they got pretty far but he said something stupid like before. Which means sensei might've gone through with it, which is a shame. But she could just be drunk tbh.

@Tamerlane - You never know though. Her face is flushed. She might've wanted to do it with Kazuhide, and got pretty far, but he opened his retarded mouth and blew it. They might not have done it but she might've wanted to and that's not much different to her going through with it really, because she might've actually had sex with him regardless had he not said something stupid like he did with the assistant. But she could just very well be drunk like I said above. I'm just assuming the worse due to the nature of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Glad this prick got dumped harder than an Otome antagonist. Fucking NTR tease is the worst, don't do me like that.

@Darudius

Due to said nature I would assume nothing happened.
Previous chapter had Masami charmed by the guy and even if she was a bit hazy she could've gave in, but this chapter shows us why their relationship got so sour and why she seemed to be interested in the MC instead, when it seemed she was charmed by another guy already. Though seeing her comments, I'd still say her story can be subjective or she might've spice it up to get the Aki upset.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I keep hating this MC more and more. He is a literal cuck with an NTR fetish and never takes the lead in anything.

Users who are viewing this thread