Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Masami-Chan, Did You Want It So Much?

@Hejti
Yes it comes out every month on this magazine finally it seems to me, there are 60 chapters and the manga exists since about 5 years, it corresponds.

The raw is out,,, the chapter will be out next week,,, and who want to knows it happened NTR or not?

[/so raw is out and it pretty much happened.... I'm kidding, I just translated what it seemed important so it's a flashback of sensei dressing up all well most likely to bother akki-kun, sensei and fuckboy drinking and talking while fuckboy looking at sensei's boobs, (looks like sensei can handle alchohol) after that walking back fuckboy was really drunk and wanted to tell something to sensei but he threw up and they went to a park so fuckboy could drink water and that's when sensei remembered something like that happened before when she threw up and the first time she and akki-kun were drinking and feels a sad, later just sensei alone going back thinking her head hurts and wants to take a bath and go to bed, that's when akki-kun comes out and sensei thinking that only by seeing him she feels relieved and she throws up, that's it. Now we wait for full translation and somehow impressed author didn't drag this but most likely it's not over with fuckboy]

Next week , chapter, so don't forget to thanks to Japanese unloved manga scans for the work!!!

[/I think that the author wants to make aki evolve and that this one is finally a real reaction, becomes jealous, which will please sensei.She must have been sad in the park because remembering that she had vomited at the time and the current situation, she behaved like a loser....this too is a way for the author to make her a little bit better.After that for the fuckboy I think he's going to be like a kind of parasite and added "spice" and humour for a few chapters, now that he's half-baked with sensei.]

Of course I always admire the fans who share with the community the manga we love, a big thank you should always be required!

Welp look like someone already ahead of me so, I just bought magazine and readed Chapter.61 it is just like andrew sum it up.
Chapter start with Sensei dressing up prepare for dinner with the gigolo, she complain how it's annoying to choose how to dress and feel a little bit neglect by MC and she said 'welp I'm still 30ish years old woman doing this once in a while is ok I guess' and yeah she dress up and say 'let me show power of adult' along these line

And then the gigolo guy come and then they go out to dinner. The restaurant happen to be the same that sensei and MC come to eat often.
Then gigolo guy just as everyone knows he start his sweet talk to sensei but she don't really feel it and then Sensei complain in her head monologue 'Yeah just as I thought this is totally waste of time'
And then she think about what MC doing all this time while she dinner with gigolo

after they finish dinner just like andrew sum up I will add a little bit extra here. The gigolo guy are drunk and wasted and Sensei remember that this is the same thing that she does with MC (Sensei wasted and MC help her) and then Sensei kinda ashamed of what she does because it just like the MC said about her and how her show that embarrassing side of her to him.

And while Sensei on the way home and she start to feel the alcohol making her head spin and she wanna get bath and go straight to sleep. so yeah the red face of the last chapter just like me and a lot of people thought. it just a bait/ruse
She just drunk and when she arrived at her room seeing Aki she feel relieved/comfortable around him and then she puke and then the chapter end.

Manga next vol release on 20th November btw if anyone interested plz support the author.
Lastly there is some spoil pic on the commercial page next chapter we might get some sexy stuff between sensei and MC if it true as the pic depict so.

For my personal opinion this is nice chapter hope the story wont go down like all author past doujin xD

@Taitoru thank you !!! It's a pleasure to be almost live with Japan!
I hope thanks to his that sensei and aki will get closer and that sensei really understands that aki is the nice and honest guy who needs to satisfy his fantasies ^^
I would like so much that the volumes of this manga come out in my country I will take them all, it's really a shame....

@andrewvscr @Taitoru
Cheers for the information guys. While I thought it was bait I'm still surprised it went the way it did, although I expected the red face was due to her being drunk, im glad it wasnt something else. I'm also glad she didnt fall for his sweet talk and was relieved/comfortable when seeing Aki. I was thinking that maybe it would go a different route but it was a lot more upbeat and happy and was just bait, good bait I might add. I'm sure there will be some suffering later but for now it seems like a decent part. Thanks again!

Power Uploader
@Taitoru - please mark your comment as spoiler as can affect readers who want to read the next chapter not what you want to tell them...

Double-page supporter
Stay away from comments, don't even scroll down don't look don't glance click back and keep reading instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Insulting the woman you are about to bang takes either supreme ignorance, or supreme confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread