Ramia-Yana - Ch. 1.3 - ~A Hero's town~ The pigmy (part 3)

Noice, thank you for the update.. 😁🙏
Keep the good works.. 😁👍

I hate to be Captain "story element killer" the younger kid has to be her grandson even though I know 90% of people whose here is not here for storytelling they're here for scarred plot.

Dex-chan lover
Lap pillow and non lethal snu snu, what a lucky bastard, he got some motherly love and some hardcore loving. I guess Lil Kusa has a new grand daddy.

With his backstory pretty much narrated, i guess Alexander will be part of the main cast and not just the random orphan guard NPC quest giver?

Dex-chan lover
...didn’t expect the cover to be a page in the chapter but I fricken loved this. Great art my dude

Tch. I was hoping she wouldn't be the promiscuous type. For some reason, I just can't bring myself to like women who so quickly and easily go for sex like that. It's not at all an appealing trait.

@Guytsu

Complete opposite for me. It makes her far more attractive considering her age and history. I'm sure before her journey she was a prude type but after living for so long, she's lost it and is now open for whatever since she's seen it all.

@OriginalRed1

While I certainly respect your view, I just can't see things that way. I've just never been a fan of characters, male or female, who are so open to sex; especially with multiple people (presumed or confirmed). I've always been of the mind that a person should only ever be with one person and only one person ever. The only exception for me are harem manga, though my thoughts also make me a hypocrite. I'm fine with one man having multiple women so long as they're all in love with each other and the premise is harem (ie. not cheating and the like, which I definitely don't enjoy), but I absolutely hate the thought of one woman being with multiple men, even at different times i their life. So yeah, I know I'm a hypocrite in that sense, but I can't help how I feel. Generally though, I just don't like promiscuous and sexually aggressive or open characters.

TGS

Group Leader
@Guytsu Each his own. She’s faithful and wouldn’t cheat but well, right now she’s single. Sorry but it’s not with her that you will find the japanese cliché of the perfect virgin wife hah.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu
"but I absolutely hate the thought of one woman being with multiple men, even at different times i their life. "

I think this is beyond being a hypocrite. If you hate the thought of a healthy adult woman not being a virgin then adult social life's gonna be ROUGH for you.

@Trippersigs22

What? But I never mentioned anything about them being a virgin. I was speaking from a fictional character standpoint, not a real life standpoint. Even then, I mentioned above that I feel a person (male or female, harem notwithstanding, which is the hypocritical part of my thought process) should only ever be with one person; meaning they presumably wouldn't be a virgin, at least at some point in the relationship. I don't understand how someone being a virgin or not even came up in this conversation when something like that is so inconsequential to the topic. My initial comment was that I was disappointed she was promiscuous, not that she wasn't a virgin from the start.

As for my adult social life, while it's not really any of your business, I happen to have been married for nearly 23 years now, with three children, so I'm content in that respect.

Dex-chan lover
I like this character archetype, the kind where they just do what they want just enjoying life

lmao, what about all the poor fucks who make a bad call and have their first time with some utter psycho who's good at hiding it from people? are they supposed to suffer forever at their hands, or break up and then live out the rest of their life without love, never getting to have anything better than that first hell? get off your unrealistic fucking high horse. the whole "don't be promiscuous" bit, sure, whatever, there's good reasons against that, but the whole "even at different times in their life" bit just reeks of a poisonous sort of religiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread