Ramia-Yana - Ch. 2.2 - ~A Hero's town~ The old Hero (part 2)

@heimdal I think so too, and to add insult to injury the way she became immortal was probably taboo or some forbidden shit. So the mayor felt personally slighted as well as in a more general sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess Ramia is related to the mayor in some genetic way, because that mayor got suplexed into STONE like a ragdoll and wasn't phased in the slight. Some strong genes must run in that family if that's the case, stronger than the ones Ramia currently wears which is quite the compliment.

@Heimdal
So basically, if that were true, it would be like telling your grandma to keel over and hand over the inheritance. Selfish.
She is probably being unreasonable, even after 30 years or maybe not, who knows? Hopefully, we get to see sooner or later.

Yeah, I'm on the "she became the Demon Lord" camp. She probably became the Demon Lord (and immortal) so that a new Demon Lord doesn't appear and so that she can keep stop greater conflicts between demons and humanity. This would also be reason enough for her Hero obsessed daughter to consider her as having separated from Humanity, even though that's not how it really is.
That's my theory for now.

Dex-chan lover
That Kaiya... does she have any right to be so cold to a powerful person, especially her mother? Ramia did what no one else could, and certain people hate her for that.

That's why those hates, are always the losers.

@Sancturil

If she did that, then it's not a taboo. It's "Keeping the Peace" until the next one in line takes the throne/title.

@jimmyclear Well, just the fact that the Hero becomes the Demon Lord and rules over the demons should already be enough of a Taboo on its own. Then maybe the source of Ramia's immortality is another Taboo. It could also be something we haven't thought of yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil

Well, there are many ways to become immortal according to Eastern and Western Lore.

The Philosophers Stone has been through various trails and errors, with the biggest one being sacrificing or Blood Draining infants, in the 100s.

The Peaches of Heavenly Immortality is on the list as a safe way, but not permanent since its a upkeep.

So another one that can be considered a taboo is a racial change. Human to Vamp or Human to Were-creature is bad enough, though were-creatures burn their lifeforce faster for power. So human to Infernal/Celestial is on a list, but that's entirely based on a curse. Kind of like passing skills or a skill that doesn't know death. However, this method turns a person into a pseudo-transcendent. Their using anothers power to get to the next step.

Kind of like using a cheat, and saying your the best. When it's just you BSing everything.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of theories going around about why Ramia's daughter hates her so far:
The most popular one being, she discarded her title as the [Hero] and became the [Demon Lord].

My initial thought was that she spared the Demon Lord instead, as per typical story writing scenarios go, and failed to fulfill her duty as the [Hero] to slay him or something.

There's also still the thing with her missing her Holy Sword so maybe that has something to do with it too or she gave it up or can't use it anymore because she either felt guilty about not killing the Demon Lord or becoming the Demon Lord.

Dear author, I love this. I've shared this manga with all my friends that read manga and I get happy everytime a new chapter comes out, thank you for making this story into a manga. Lots of love from Argentina

Thank you for the chapter mister smurf amazing as always but why dont you do a credit page at the end of every chapter to tell people where they can support you if they want?

TGS

Group Leader
A question, if it isnt too spoilery for you to answer, is does Ramia know/use magic or she is the full-brawn type?

@alacaelum Correct, she's good at magic. You'll see a bit of that soon...

TGS

Group Leader
but why dont you do a credit page at the end of every chapter to tell people where they can support you if they want?
@flarecrack I honestly didn't think about it, guess I could do that for every update, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread