Random Chat

If you see all the comment there is two who gave the information I took it and repost it 😅

@kuroma

Hey Kuroma, I know this comment is pretty old to reply to now of all times but I'm pretty interested on why you called the main character "abusive" out of all things and would even assert that his friends and the people around him "are too good for him" and that the author only has them around him for "plot devices". Every single character in this story has their flaws that's very blatant and in your face when you see them, I wont spoil it for anyone that's currently reading it but for you to assert that the Main character leaves his friends behind because of his low self-esteem is basically looking at the story through a toilet paper tube as you seem to only focus on the flaws that the MC has rather than the flaws that everyone around him has. Your comment was made a month ago so maybe your opinion changed since then but it's still confusing on why you would call him abusive when he hasn't been abusive to anyone in the slightest through all up to the most recent chapter.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean-spirited, I'm just genuinely interested in your opinion of the story as maybe you saw something that I perhaps didn't see.

Fed-Kun's army
With how late Hatigarm is with this, can’t help but make me appreciate how timely was Ariette, to solo it and still release on time weekly.

Hey guys don't complain too much about how slow hatigarm releasing the translated chapter. At least they picked it up you know :)

You never know... They might make this manwha a big hit

I dont know why you guys are complaining. Chapter 79 was officially released today, 20th of May, so hatigarm isnt late by any means, they just released 78 faster because they translated the leaked raws of it which ARE LOWER QUALITY btw (at least thats what i think) hence why there was nothing last week.

Dex-chan lover
If you think they are ’slow’ how about you translate yourself instead of whinging like a 10-year old?

@Freestyle
They should be getting me chapters within 5 minutes of the raws going up. Screw the people who take time out of their day/week to kindly provide us with these translations so that we can also enjoy the series. I hate when people do nice things for me.
/s
(gotta include that before someone thinks I was being serious)
It's actually a shame how underappreciated most groups/individuals are when it comes to scanlations. From the outside, I can sort of understand why some people might think it's easy work. I've done some small solo translations (mainly oneshots) for friends who don't know Japanese and it's extremely time consuming considering how long it takes to actually read a chapter. Consistently putting out quality is difficult, but I suppose some just see the finished product and never really think twice about it.

Aggregator gang
its pretty disgusting how people think translating is easy. just be thankful that they are translating it

Well, I'm just happy for a new chapter and the fact that there was found a group to translate this so quickly

Users who are viewing this thread