Random Chat

@okayokayokay Not sure about Korean schools, but in mine physical bullying and fights were pretty common. From playful wrestling between friends, to full-on serious fistfights or beatings/abuse.
Teachers usually ignored that unless something serious happened. But serious I mean injuries that are either noticeable(black eye) or require medical attention(fractures, etc.), school property damage, parents getting involved - stuff like that.
And, well, it's not like teachers could do much. I don't remember anyone ever getting suspended, and the very idea sounds kinda weird to me - like, isn't that basically an official excuse to skip school for a while? Don't think anyone got expelled either, unless they did something extreme.
The only thing a teacher could do was verbally scold/reprimand the students or force them to stay after class and listen to the teacher lecturing them how "violence/bullying is wrong, mkay?". Obviously, that would only piss the bullies off and lead to the bullying intensifying.

@Madotsuki I don't know what perspective of schooling you're speaking from, but I'll clarify things on my end. Suspensions came in the form of either Out of School Suspension (OSS) (generally kids getting this would have to come in on Saturday and do work that they wouldn't receive credit for) or In School Suspension (ISS) (students come to school but stay in some isolated office, and complete work that they receive no credit for). ISS were usually more serious (we're talking drugs, large fight initiated, significant cheating, etc.), but in general suspensions were most common with physical violence.

Interesting, though, how different the situations can be depending on where you are.

@darara Previous site that hosted stopped working but there's another one

https://funbe02.com/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manhwa and even when there were some bad arcs people complained about, I still thought it was reasonable.

unknown.png

But the current arc as of the time of this post is very illogical. The action and progression don't make sense. Even the readers in Korea are disapproving of it.
I'll stick by to see if it's gonna improve.

Hamin is best girl ffs and should go with MC definitely. Yuri liked Taeyang, so she's out, and sungah doesn't deserve Joonwoo cause she never liked his true personality, only liked the facade Joonwoo put up at one point in time.

Whereas Hamin knows Joonwoo's true personality, how he acts, what he did with the chat app to Sungah, and still takes his side. I say this should be shipped.

Even latest chapter Hamin would believe Joonwoo over Soungouk( who she knows much before Joonwoo), that's why she went out of her way to listen to their conversation by having Taeyang intervene

Contributor
If only we could upvote post, i would give a thumb up for @atifaslam7 comment here.

Pretty much everything is said, Hamin is the one who care for and helped Junwoo the most in this story, much more than the rest of characters (and we still don't really know why she like him , probably her past).
Yuri is a nice girl too, but it's not the same.

And Sungah was a curse for Junwoo, from the beginning to the end, awful and bland girl.
Even Lila (a very dangerous girl) was more helpful than Sungah.

Well, let's see where the story go now.
I think it will probably not be very long before the end anyway.

oooh she got 'em good. Can't wait to see what Hamin has to say about all this.

Poor Junwoo, he was so blinded by his clingy, needy feelings towards Hamin that he was completely blindsided and outplayed by Hamin and Taeyang. It's because he's busy trying to "decide what's best for everyone" that he doesn't inform her that her "best friend" is a sack of human shit. If Junwoo just cared a little bit less about all of this, he could have seen the obvious; No one wants to be friends with shitty people, and even fewer people want to have that kind of a friendship with a shitty person "protected" by being lied to.

If I had a friend who was secretly a serial murderer, and anybody told me the truth, I wouldn't be angry at being told, or at the person who told me, or be busy crying over my lost friendship. I would be running for my fucking life from a murderer, and thanking god that somebody gave enough of a shit to tell me the truth.

Jesus, Junwoo really needs to detach himself a bit and grow some common sense.

Hope Mc grows some common sense, really nice manga tho, best characters right now are Taeyang and Hamin, hope mc doesn't end up with Sungah or Yuri

Users who are viewing this thread