Random Chat

we really need more works like this one, if anyone has any recommendations please do

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit chapter 23 was the clincher for me. I was really angry at the MC for being a pussy, but upon seeing that chapter, I understood all at once his pains. I understood why he became like that. I understood that he's the bravest shit out there and the realest one. Damn, it isn't very often that I see a good set-up like this.

Also, to let people know on what I think is the girls' hierarchy here:

Hamin ≥ Yuri >> Lila >>> Sungah

Also I definitely think this should become a liiiiittle bit more popular because of how good it is.

It's a fine webcomic for a casual read, so go ahead and try it. Now a quick rant about the MC:
Unlikeable and abusive MC, somehow similar to sungah considering every help he gets has to fall from heaven (the main cast that won't ever give up on MC), and he won't hesitate in abandoning his friends because of his "low self-esteem". Hamin is a good reason to give this manga a try though, she was written to be an unconditional support to Joonwoo even if he lashes at her or do stupid things on his own without ever trying to talk with anyone, even if it's directly related to them. Her 'understanding' of him is practically omniscient, her trust and support are unconditional. Heck, you'd think the events with Lila would make him mature a bit just to get disappointed once again.
I don't think this is a harem, yuri, taeyang and sungah are just friends (not romantically interested in Joonwoo), Lila may try something but more like "you tried and failed, but thanks, I still owe you for trying", and, at least it feels like that to me, Hamin is the only one that grew from "who is that guy" to "interested" to "like". She deserves better, but the MC needs her so author will just make Hamin love that scum more every passing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Soulofkefka

I don't think you can safely conclude that Hamin and Lila are the only love interests until the story arc that started this story is completely resovled: Sungah has to find out the Joonwoo is/was her RanChat buddy. How she reacts to that information will determine her place in the 'love interest pecking order'.

(Side note: If she never finds out, this manhua will lose alot of points in my book. It's just too interesting of a plot thread not to follow to it's natural conclusion after spending so much time building it up.)

Also, I think you're being a little too hard on the MC. Does his low self-esteem cause him to do stupid shit for equally stupid reasons? Yes. But to say that he 'abandons' his friends is too harsh. From his perspective, he is doing everyone a favor by making himself scarce.

I agree that a little more consistency with his growth would be preferable. The whole thing with Lila still annoys me.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 76 is so freaking awkward and awesome.

Double-page supporter
Raws leaks link: https://funbe02.com/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80

@Nitrook

Dex-chan lover
MC has done as much as he can, Yuri shouldnt have invited him like that or should've had a talk to him beforehand

Author has a bad habit of making Yuri mysteriously disappear for a couple chapters for no reason

Fed-Kun's army
would pay money for faster releases in this. these cliffhangers are poorly executed sigh.

scanlation of chap 78...This chap was fucking cool..not gunna do 77 no need to do that cause after reading this chap you will properly be able to guess it correctly...anyway trans
https://imgur.com/a/Bxn8xJ9

Contributor
Chapter 1-75 review -- Boy in dire need of antidepressants and weekly therapy sessions + a bunch of boys getting into fistfights ALL THE TIME! Plenty of that. If you're here for the Romance tag, hmm, I dunno. It's there and reasonably prominent, but I kinda feel like the main appeal of this one is teen boy angst and violence. I don't think I'd recommend it for someone looking for a romance to read unless you also really enjoy those other things too.

chap 77 raw : 😮😮😮😵😵😵 :https://funbe07.com/랜덤채팅의_그녀!_77화_-_BANG.html

Chap 78 : 😂😂😂😂 : https://imgur.com/a/Bxn8xJ9

You’re welcome 😉

Users who are viewing this thread