Random Chat

@kross seriously? the entire plot revolves around character development. The drama is there as stimulus, and also because it's, y'know, a story. No conflict, no story. Those "annoying characters" are a little bit exaggerated, but for a manwha to have characters with actual personalities and feelings and motivations that aren't cookie-cutter copies is basically a goldmine.

SOOO FREAKING GOOD!! I was randomly searching for some new manhwa and somehow ended up to this. Now I've read it all until the last chapter and i have ZERO regrets.

Ok I've felt like the story is pretty cohesive thus far but MC needs to hurry up and get over himself and acknowledge hamin's friendship with this dude. MC a drama queen. I thought he was going through some solid character development but I feel like he's regressing back to incel state

I got about half way through the first chapter, beta shit ain't working for me

I didn't want to have to eat my words but I think now MC has the right to be pissed...😅

Okay, so I'm just starting this out and I gotta know. In high school manga, manhwa, and manhua it seems like kids get physically hit all the time.

Does this actually happen?

Maybe I'm just a naive Westerner, but I can't remember ever hearing about or seeing a kid get hit one-sided, much less beat the shit out of with no retaliation. I think there was like one fight in my entire 4 years of public high school. That's not to say there was no bullying, but it was all emotional/mental, and the kids that did it were much more discreet than I what I usually see depicted.

Like if a teacher saw a kid wheel back and prepare to launch a fist, that's an auto suspension. They were in PE class (chapter 2) for Christ's sake. Where the hell is the teacher?

@okayokayokay it's mostly out of plot convenience. I don't think that a guy like the Crazy Bastard, can't remember his name anymore, would be able to beat someone as big as the red-haired lunatic in a gang fight. I mean it was literally like three on 1 until Junwoo came in.

Dex-chan lover
@keiz

Dont forget
He beat up a girl

and then laughed about it

Never even apologised to Yuri

If he changed so easily it would be weird

I... actually don't mind this. The MC isn't being completely spineless, but it also hasn't necessarily gone full-blown stupid ass battle manwha or w/e. It feels closer to the middle. It's just a dude with issues trying to man-up, making mistakes like humans do along the way. Obviously it's not completely realistic, gotta keep it entertaining somehow.

Maybe it's a good manhwa in some "social ways", or something like this, but it's not entertaining at all, for me at least... don't see any reason ro continue read it.

Double-page supporter
Chapter... Episode 72 NANI
https://buzztoon.com/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80

Dex-chan lover
Yea, read the raws for ch 72

Based Taeyang is based. I don't fully understand what he did, but it was fucking awesome nonetheless.

Dear god, I need to learn Korean just for this fucking manga (manhwa?).

A really fun read but mc has weird personality going on for me... sometime he does something that doesnt makes sense with his personality.

Users who are viewing this thread