Random Chat

Honestly...Yuri going bad doesn't surprise me. I think she has a thing for Joonwoo now and realized Sungah is an obstacle in her way. Curious to see how this plays out

Hamin and Yuri are the only decent people in this manwha hope they find hapiness at the end.

Puk

Wow, MC finally stepping up his game. Also i was really glad that Yuri was still ok, she's my favorite so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@ariette is it possible for you to also link the YT channel of the BGM to this manga's Links section?
I think I found the channel of the publisher or composer(s) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEbYVmn3Vy_q874VMUq41Q
They frequently release all the BGM of this manwha on YT whenever said chapters are out.

I know you guys also link the official raw chapter to us whenever a BGM is available, but that can be harder to listen to than YT (some people can't even find the Play button). I just really like the amazing BGM in this manhwa and think it deserves the best attention it can get.

Group Leader
@kn1000a Sure thing! Oi-Sobagi doesn't do all the BGM for this manga, but if it's available when I post the English translation then I'll include it.

I fucking love the way the artist portrays peoples emotions.

God the chills when Han Sol shows up.

Bitch I didn't even know you had to read the chapters and listen to the BGM. This is so wrong, why didn't the scanlators make us aware earlier.

That feeling when you know stuff is about to go down. I'm going to ready some popcorn and soda. Anybody else want some?

Contributor
I didn't see here, so i will post it, a Fan made opening for a anime :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmCRdVGAOPk

Really nicely done.

Contributor
I think a lot of ppl will not like ch64/65, for obvious reasons.
Thankfully, ch65 end look very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread