Random Chat

@siquall lmao YOU’RE SO RIGHT I’m literally shook tho because I knew something was wrong with her because look at the cover. She’s aligned with all the bad guys. I knew she had some sort of trick up her sleeve but I didn’t think it’d be yandere.

Maybe Sungah secretly followed MC and calls Taeyang about what's happening, he will come and they'll clear the area.

I predicted at least half of it bruh, heck no one could predict those guys would let him call Taeyang, I thought someone followed him and told Taeyang to come I guess I was wrong.

2 girls out, two still in for the romance tag. In my opinion
this webtoon shouldn't have the Romance tag listed,though.
It's way more about psychology and human relationships outside of sexual attraction. The comedy tag seems also out of place, there isn't even anything funny about this story. It's cruel and harsh reality about RAW inter-human relationships (i.e. before the brain is mature enough to go on about it with reason and slyness).

In reality, Random Chat seems to symbolize the human gutter, where people self-censor themselves to attract others.
Sung Ah is a nasty b!+(# who's willingly backstabbing the guy who helped her out and whom she approached herself,
she should be ashamed of herself to not openly admit that she doesn't want to be friends with the MC.

She's not better than that psychopath Lila who's mentally abusing and manipulating poor introverted people to her will.
Both are making me sick, since I've had similar experiences in my high school days with women who were approaching me for their own benefit and then backstabbed me.
Such people shouldn't exist, but it's female nature to try to get the biggest gain through trickery (a lesson they didn't teach in ecology ), which most people sadly only learn via scientific self-study or first-hand experience.

I just hope the artist will make a grand finale where the MC punches Sung Ah in the face(or at least humiliates her harshly) when she finds out about him being her random chat partner and gets together with one of the two girls who actually care for him as a person.

Or we'll have a bromance ending with him and Tae Yang being best friends after overcoming both the bullies and the weird psychopath of a guy who's trying to bond together with Sung Ah, with the manga currently shifting more and more towards fighting [somehow reminds me of Lookism...]

Fei

@bonkleboi 2 more till we catch up with the free raws = 1 more day of this speed release :(
BTW there seems like 3 chapter delay for the paid chapters to becomes free. It's at c59 ATM

Power Uploader
Thanks for ruining my sleep patern @ariette! Had to bingeread and now its almost 7 in the morning... no but thanks for picking this up!

Sucker for these (non shoujo/josei) drama romcom's...

"The Girl from Random Chatting!" -> "The Guy who keeps using a shitty app that continues to ruin his life."

Jokes aside, I stand by my earlier point. The boy needs to escape this toxic lifestyle of being dependent on others for his own self-worth, and having no hobbies or interests to pursue outside of constantly seeking out the approval of others. He'd still get dragged into fights due to his past, but at least he wouldn't keep meeting new toxic people like this hedgehog bitch. At this point, I dislike the entirety of the main cast, so I'm not gonna single her out as the worst, but Joonwoo needs to find himself somewhere outside this circle of people.

hahaha, here i thought this gonna be like fluffy romance, and here I am looking forward for next. can author just using something than this misled title ahahhahaha

I wouldn't take Asriel too seriously. He can't do basic algebr and probably watched too many JPB lectures online often going on extremely extrapolated (above, here) or totally unrelated tangents full of adverbs and adjectives (hello communism!).

Plus, he spoils shit, either by obliviousness or malice.

Dex-chan lover
gah just one more chapter until it catches up to the raws, now we have to wait on a weekly basis : (

@ariette thank you so much for your dedicated and great work

Users who are viewing this thread