Random Chat

The class rep seems to be a whole 'nother level of hypocrite. He lectures Joonwoo about being a stalker when he did exactly the same thing.
And Hamin still best girl.

seriosly this guy is mental, class rep sure aint no saint but damn our main is a fucking retard

Contributor
We're now at a stage where we don't even want to see Hamin (or yuri) be the end girl, because junwoo is really thrash at the moment and he don't deserve someone like her, at all.

It's...sad to see. I don't ask him to ba a ALPHA MALE like korean bakugou, but he seriously need to change, a lot, like Yuri did.
If she was able to move on, he should be able too, he NEED it.

Whats your guys theories on why the class rep is always trying to act like the super good guy infront people.

I think an aspect of his character is je likes to control things either by force or by status. He'll do what ever to get his way by any means.

I dont think hes the type that delide themselves into believing their way is right i dont think he really cares for right or wrong just for people to perceive him in a good light.

The class rep could just be a spoiled kid use to getting his way and knowing how to manipulate people.

@Starbright Maybe he is a psychopath as they tend to have higher intelligence and always try their best to blend in, you tend to never know what they are thinking and get pissed off when they don't get what they want... or is that a sociopath can't remember now Shane Dawson would know someone give him a call

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright isn't being the nice guy just the easiest way to blend in and control the sheep. He's popular and a class rep, giving him undeniable influence without having to impose anything by force. He's clearly manipulative and calculative so having that kind of position as the popular nice guy makes it easier to make things go his way.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Mr. Junu stays true to his word and moves on from her
even though the chapter made me feel bad for Sungah, i still don't like her... Hamin numero uno, though i doubt she'll be with Junu
@Starbright as for the class rep, I think its out of self loathing.
I think he's a beaten jaded man who identifies with people like Junu and hates that that was his past, he's doing what he accused Junu of doing. he's running and hiding behind this persona.
that's why he comes off like a know it all even though, like the rest of the characters, is by no means a mindreader and prone to misunderstanding people due to his own prejudice.
at least that is the sorta thing i do, to a lesser degree

I like every girls, but hamin still best girl, yuri second and sungah third. still unsure on new girl but she looks pretty badass

I just read the comments. Enough context to know what is going down and the drama is A+, lol.

Group Leader
44316657_471558449917169_978772118460505609_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
1 too many panda ('ppreciate the HQ pic Shindeiru)
not enuff Psyducks
We're close to crunch time bois, i think the raws are at 55? then we wont get 2 a day
>kinda felt like the latter part of Joonwoo's depression and self loathing ended a bit too quickly
though i'm glad we get to move on super quick, i feel like 1 more chapter and increasing the passage of time might've done the character arc some justice
most don't make a 100% plus ultra type of comeback at such a rate.

Dex-chan lover
Hope to see Jonwoo grow out of his shell now, wonder how people in school will react

Will be interesting to see how the author handles this

I think it's too bad that the transition was that fast, we could do two or three chapters, to describe more precisely how he would become like this and get out of his depression state, but no matter

In my honest opinion, The Girl from Random Chatting is incredibly well written, not only for a manhwa but as a series altogether. It has solid character growth (despite being a bit slow in the beginning) and it dove into big issues that a lot of youth experience today. And what gets me is that there are some points that hit pretty deep and personal for me as well. That's the reason why I keep on coming back to this series every time there is a new update.

Thank you so much @ariette for working on this. Your work will never go unappreciated lol

Users who are viewing this thread