Random Chat

thanks for the chapters @ariette, i agree to what FrenchyFrenchFries said, if it wasn't for you I would not have been able to read this amazing story

Yup, same for me, really, a big big thanks @Ariette (I know it's just words from a random unknow user but I'm honest :p, we are)

TBH Taeyang should not be at the top, he might seem like "the bad guy" i personally feel like hes the kind of friend you can trust but oh baby if you do something that hurts him or his family you get what you deserve hundredfold

On the first chapters, it was said Taeyang was a loyal guy who would do everything to protect his friends, MC included

Double-page supporter
but again
the colors
the fox may really be Sungah and rabbit is Yuri
mm hmmm mm mmmm mm mmm

hey everyone posting here instead of on individual chapters:

68WGIC2.png

IYEjHtO.png

I knew something was wrong when she mentioned either using or throwing guys away. There is no inbetween for her. Sociopath ~

Contributor
You know what's hilarious ?

It's the fact that Seo, even if she's a big "NOPE" , helped Junwoo in 2 chapters more than what Sungass did in 50 chapters.

If she's Gasai Yuno levels of yandere this will need a gore tag really quick.

ah right he have been working out so now hes gonna kick that dudes ass because working out hard for a week (since he said he met her only a week ago) will definitely make him stronger

Users who are viewing this thread