Random Chat

Omfg what a genius, if he ask her that, it will clear all misunderstandings because she will refuse 🧐DAAAAAAAMN !! 🥴

Dex-chan lover
Author keeps pulling a fast one but please feature the other characters more, too much Sungah recently D:

I assume that's the crazy chick at the end? I didn't know she went to the same school.

Bruh... Hachiman would be proud.
Glad she realized it though. May or may not lead to something else but I think it helped him move on. Ball's in her court now. Hamin still best girl. Though I'm not sure what Lila's going to do going forward. They've not interacted since the fight. Why would he be conversing with her? She DID get into high school, guess she passed the exams. Maybe she too has had a new beginning. A role to play when the dirt bags show up as foreshadowed in 65?

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney

she didn't go to any school. She had too much social anxiety/fear of people to attend school but when she was with joonwoo she mentioned she wanted to take the high school equivalency test(which joonwoo supported). So her being there means she passed the test and got into this school

Dex-chan lover
This Manga is a how to be loser and stay a loser filled with depression and anxiety forever.

BTW, has romance, comedy, drama but this garbage only focuses on drama and the comedy / romance is non existence.

You might get some romantic developments 500 chapters down the road if the Mc doesn't end up killing himself or by the final chapter.

Quick question, I haven't read this in a while and the second latest chapter says "Happy Ending." Is this simply a name with no significance, or is the manga actually about to finish?

Thanks.

why is this manhwa get so much rating?
the story is good at first and i expect the story mainly revolves around that but the author adding so much annoying character it almost unbearable to read and all the arc consist of stupid cliche drama with cringeworthy dialogue. and i don't seem to see any significant character development the whole character personality is just trash.

i like how most of a chapters is from the last chapter. so over 3 chapters we have "new" pages able to fill 2 chapters :|

Users who are viewing this thread