Random Chat

Aggregator gang
I dropped it around ch 80 or so... So many things happened lol
Btw I am happy that the Sungah ship sunk so badly, but her sudden change feels meh

122 is out
https://manhwa-manga10.bid/2020/03/the-girl-from-random-chatting-122/

ah shit, here we go again.

Edit: Move on and get a fucking life, Sungha.

Damn this is taking for ever sheesh but I like this manga it's good. It's just taking for ever though lol. 😫

Other sites don't give a damn about translator policies. Search this comic up on google or ddg and you can find chapters mangadex blocked. Honestly the translators are acting pathetic like if they own the mangas they translate. This site should stop listening to their bitching.

For one thing, respect the wishes of the translator team, don't be a conceited, egoistic prick. We are all well aware the things we read are illegal and we do this because there's no other way to read it. Their decision is ok and since it's their website and their account and their uploads then removing them is fine. If you wanted you could have made a copy for yourself. Don't start bitching if you're going to be a lazy fuck.
Next, once again the russians are chads and I should start learning russian.

Western translators are pathetic. I don't respect their decision. Couldn't care less about something being illegal in your western rich countries, it's not here.

Be like Russians, share what you can even if it ain't much, it's honest work. Now someone that can speak Russian and English and isn't a lazy fuck like me should translate this from RU>EN for foreign frens and to piss off the translators that dropped this.

These rich western fucks really take their moral faggotry seriously. How is a pajeet like me supposed to read manga (or whatever the fuck this koreaboo shit is called) when Anglo-fucks translators act like this....

I don’t know what this white haired guy and that girl planning to do, mc just can’t catch a break , he is a literal magnet

Up to 127 atm in raw.
Without spoils :
Was a decent ride, yet a bit too much of a drama for no reason, same for the fight/action.
Classic archetype here and there, some (pleasant) variations on some character.
Some stuff still need to be unfold and cover, it's not yet at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread