Random Chat

i already read this on a different website i love and hate this manhua because of 2 things the mc gets together with the girl he likes at the end and she is the only one by his side and that girl that we thought was FL turns into a bitch like the rest of the bitchs even though mc helped her the most out of everyone he raised her from being alone to being friends with the most popular kids in the school then becomes a bitch and then hangs out with the bitchs that bullied her its like that she forgot what those bitchs did and what mc did to help her and plus she said that he did it on purpose where on WeChat is always random only way to get the person want is by using money to send an accept request to start talking again she said you did it on purposing you stalked me without me know and was someone else in front of me making you look like a kind guy that will never do that it, that's all I'm done talking also that one guy and the girl he met in middle school are still by his side. FYI I'm sorry to the ones that did not even get that far or is just starting just type this in google and one of the first few ones should be the website read it on

Group Leader
Someone did a translation of ch 119 on youtube, here's the link: https://youtu.be/MVYaXFNRSmU

Dex-chan lover
This is still being translated by a group right? Not just uploaded in MD? What's the name of that group? Thanks!

@Sanctuario
Hatigarm Scans did it up to Chapter 117 and then dropped it because it is now being done officially by LINE Webtoon.
And they're gonna take over a year to catch up

Contributor
Well...

Now i kinda want to see this serie getting a official manga adaptation, in paper i mean, like Relife.
I would like to be able to buy the books of this serie, instead of just reading it online, and i would prefer to support the author this way.

wait what...
the new chapter increasing but i cant see wheres the update are.
is my phone retard or me ?

Dex-chan lover
@dummtss I have the listing of deleted chapters enabled and indeed someone uploaded, chapter 119 to be specific, and then deleted

Where is the 118th chapter then....
As far as I know the previous scanlators stopped translation and publishing because of it being licensed. Therefore, scanlators want the licensed manhua to reach upto chapter 117th and then they'll start scanlating....
Therefore, I'm quite surprised with this 119th chapter.... So could you please give 118th. I mean why skip the 118th.

Dex-chan lover
Someone picked this up?

Cool, completely forgot about this series, is it over yet?

Aggregator gang
Just read this shit on youtube it's up to chapter 129 last time I checked.

Please Do not translate it. IT IS OFFICIALLY being translated in Webtoon. In order to support the author please be patient and buy fast pass if you can.

@Giga00 There's always the option for people who want to support the author to do it on webtoon while reading the latest scans here, just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread