Random Chat

Power Uploader
https://manhwa-manga5.bid/2020/01/the-girl-from-random-chatting-117/
Rejoice. The ship has sailed people.
Despite knowing 0 korean, i transcribed the dialogue between Junwoo and Hamin from the chapter by hitting my keyboard until i remembered where all the korean characters are placed. Run this through google translate and enjoy. Sorry if there are errors in the transcription.

미안해하민아
너얼굴이
하민아
어어?
나...있잖아...
그...진짜...
좋아해하민아
내가...방금...뭐라고??
야!!왜다졌냐고
묻는데뭔딴소리야!
어?어?!
아니이상한남자애가
나와서갑자기때렸어!
그럼신고를했어야지!
맞으면서신고를어케해;
그리그럴틈이;
엄정?빨랐고..
뭐지?
말돌린건가?
나자?인건가??!
그래서어썰?건데
불꽂?놀이도끝났잖아
그러게...
...끝났다
종화말대로야
난이제진구하나잃는거구나
나만또...
개뻘짓에망상하고...
야.
...어?
너나좋아한다며
어?어!?
그,그랬지?
아니,그,그래!
아진짜!그래놓고
늦기나하고!
시간도늦어서갈곳도없고!
미안!미안해!
그리고난
좋아하는사람있어
좋아하는사람이...
있다고?
어,너보다대가
헐씬오래졸아했어.
아...
-
그랬구나미안해
진짜좋은사람인가봐
읏자,하민이가부담되지않게...
읏어야돼!
좋은사람이냐고?!
당연히좋은사람이지
눈지없는주제에...
또오지랖은넓어서
휘말리고다지고...
그런데도
힘들어도이겨내고
그리고...이렇게
나한테와주고...
하민아...?
말했자잖아.좋아하는사람있다고
내가더좋아해
왜울어바보야

Chapter 118 was ok; nothing really big happened other than Mc progressing his relationship with hamin, and the fat friend potentially have a gf, we all know this happiness won’t last long because of sungah, sungah best friend, and the prez; they also foreshadowed something with the soccer dude so Ik he’s going to do something later on. Until those people are take care of and no new threats pop up that’s when we know things are good; I hope we get side chapters for other characters.

Lila did confront Mc but I doubt anything will happen( I hope because I’m lowkey starting to like her lol).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Hmm yeah, i wonder how long this story will go.

Until the end of this school year probably ?
Most issues are resolved, we still need to see the class prez backstory, some other ships happening (Taeyang/Yuri, come on) and others minors thugs things.

I want to see a kiss between Junwoo and Hamin at the end.

Group Leader
@Caul
i'm not a member of that group and i don't know nothing about the history of the "betray", i'm just saying where to find the translated chapters, if you don't like it, isn't my problem.

Chapter 116
make me say
67609eba78f6302713d7f74f9611e15a58745ad1a7c9086d849e7db3f86f1ab8.gif

119-120
https://manhwa-manga8.bid/2020/02/the-girl-from-random-chatting-119/
https://manhwa-manga8.bid/2020/02/the-girl-from-random-chatting-120/

I can't wait to see who is this guy Hamin keeps remembering when seeing Junwoo. Perhaps an ex? Also waiting to see what will Park Jisoo (Junwoo and Taeyang's middle school friend) will bring into the story.
Hamin silently asking herself who the fuck is Sara and what's her relationship with Junwoo made me laugh.

Lmao sungah needs to get a fucking life; you don’t have to be friends with the MC anymore but move on already damn.

Hamin was just soo cute in both of these chapters. I knew the drama wasn’t over; I hope she didn’t befriend and go out with him the MC becuz he looks like an ex, friend, or brother if she did I’ll hate her character a lot; if this arc turns into the “ I helped you because you remind me of someone but now that the someone is back I have to choose between y’all (it’ll probably end with her saying she developed feelings as they spent more time together and the other guy is a past memory lol)” scenario I’ll hate the story more than I already do and most likely drop it till the end because it’s gonna reset all the character development we have for the Mc (he developed because of hamin) and mess up hamin’s character(she’s one of the only reasons I still read this). I’ll trust hamin until further notice.

I have a feeling that the guy she keeps thinking about is connected to the MC soccer friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Hatigusm dropped the series cause it got licensed by webtoon, now I'm happy with supporting legit stuff for the author but webtoon isn't going to reach where we're at for another 2 YEARS?!?! so I'm pretty sure most people will forget abou the series.

Yep, I'm not even sure I'll be around two years from now. Hope either someone else picks it up or Webtoon buys a lot of energy drinks to their translators. Could also pull a master move and get the scan's translations so they could catch up to the raws faster.

Dex-chan lover
What! Webtoon picked this up? I'm both glad and sad at the same time.

Two years until next chapter is crazy long. I really hope someone will take this after H-Scans

Users who are viewing this thread