Random Chat

Dex-chan lover
dammit chap 85, taeyang is too much of a fucking bro

taeyang legit best girl, hamin can't even compete

sung ah being a dumb shit like usual. can she please just exit the story already

you are the best @feelfreetopmixlonetochangenick3, thanks for these translations

Dex-chan lover
watermarks are fine... They aren't that obnoxious some translation is better than none XD

Dex-chan lover
@lulzace because when the scanlation groups left they don't want their work to remain associated with the site thus hatigarm, champion, etc had their chaps removed. or something like that. https://mangadex.org/thread/93392 this addresses the issue at hand I think but i cba to read most of it myself teehee

It's hilarious though since other aggregate sites who don't follow a credit policy will upload the removed chaps nonetheless.

Thanks @feelfreetopmixlonetochangenick3
Sungah is not only coming across as a dumbass, but an ungrateful bitch. Even if she's now fully aware that Joonwoo might be the person she's been texting to on RanChat, how is what he's doing illegal? He's not stalking you. He hasn't purposefully gone out of his way to spy or harm you. In fact, this entire time he's been helping and assisting you through rough times. Giving you advice when you desperately needed it. Hell, he managed to pair up with Daehyun, the guy you liked.

Why are you seriously being a bitch like this? I thought you grew as a character, not regress.

I'm seriously disappointed about Sungah, reacting like that... as always... seriously, Joonwoo has to be honest and scream, get angry, and tell his POV in front of Sungah...
Cmon, acting like a criminal ? Who was there to help you behind ? Who was there to solve your social problems ? Jeez... cmon MC, just say what you have done for her, once and for all. And again, joonwoo gonna forgive her...
The chap 85 show, again, how Sungah can destroy and ruin her friendship...

You guys forget that in the beggining until chapter 45 when Class President beat MC ass he was acting like a stalker, so dont you all just praise junwoo like a saint cause he isnt. He only started being truly good after chapter 50 give or take.

Double-page supporter
You aren't being fair to Sungah :(

85: Yes, both of them are being targeted in the same time by the hyung-who and the opportunist, I bet.

@LostSoul20 Joonwoo is not a saint, we saw him kinda disturbed, that's true, but, he did so many things for Sungah, on her back and in the shadows (she doesn't know yet), he stopped the real stalker, he ruined himself to reinstate Sungah with her classmates, he defended her against those b*tch who bullied her, he was still there, to help Sungah, when she said by RanChat, that his "friend" (MC) was creepy and she was scared about. BUT he also followed her at beach (coincidence ? Was it with good purpose he did that ? Yeah, I think. But, as I said earlier, we saw him really distrubed, and ClassRep had some points on Joonwoo when they talked together. (Of course ClassRep is psychopath, manipulating everyone etc)

@Akwa
You are right that he did alot to help her but what im trying to say is this. There is no way that sungah will be happy when she learns that joonwoo is ranchat guy, because he was kinda like a stalker in the past. Half the time they know each other he was like a stalker and the other half he helped her. So for her which is it? Is he good or bad? She doesnt know. I dont like her btw, I heavily prefer Yuri and Hamin, but she isnt reacting out of character, she just thinks that he is toying with her. Tho i agree that calling him a criminal may be a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
I would ask you guys to make sure to keep the discussion in spoiler but I guess it doesn't matter anymore anyways, not like a mod would do his job and step in.
anyways this is my take on it:
I think sung ah had a somewhat reasonable reaction considering she's 1) still a teenager 2) a previous victim of bullying and 3) a dumbass who struggles with understanding others. Like, if you realized someone you trust was hiding something major from you that directly involved you wouldn't you be shocked? Although of course, calling him a criminal might be a translation oversight but if she did then ye of course that was rather uncalled for.

I think junu also reacted appropriately because he's conflicted with knowing he's hidden a big secret from her AND he was in a rush to help taeyang. He knew how much he's done for her but that was his own decision and not something she asked him to do so he overstepped his boundaries, hid the truth from her, and now justifiably should face the consequences of her anger. We as the viewer who knows everything would naturally think differently but these characters don't know everything. Not even junu knows how much the people around him appreciate him and he still has a huge inferiority complex. Which makes his efforts to do the right thing despite believing that about himself all the more respectable.
All in all I could care less about that plot point right now. I just want OTP cough cough i mean the bros taeyang and junu to reconcile properly

We're so close to the true ship (Joonwoo x Hamin), but shit keeps happening and interfering. FFS Joonwoo talk to Hamin. Didn't we already have an arc about this?

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who's thinking that someone hacked MC's Ranchat account and is doing whatever bad things one could guess

Double-page supporter
@Akwa
I think it's the opportunist though? I don't think the class rep would go that low....

Users who are viewing this thread