Random Chat

Can anyone summarizes chapter 102? I can kind of guess what’s going on but I want to know what’s actually being said lol. Lucky the Mc didn’t turn into a pussy this time; and I’m kind of glad to see prez but I wonder why he would help the Mc I thought he hated him lol

Contributor
Chapter 102, I CALLED IT ! :
I knew it was him, ahah, he is so salty afterall.
Except Hamin, he is the only very intelligent (prez is something else)character in this story who could hack a account.
Also seems like Junwoo finally admitted he love Hamin (even if he knew since the first arc with this rival) and know now he really need to stop ramchat, because it only create problems for him and everyone else.
Glad to see prez change a bit. He hated Junwoo before, for good reasons, but he is ready to help him too now, he want to change too.

@Siquall

Thanks for the summary. Wow I can’t believe he finally noticed his feelings.

I don’t think the prez has any right to hate the MC tbh; from what we’re getting this arc it’s either that he was just like the MC or something shameful happened with a girl; The prez is also wearing a mask but unlike the Mc who only uses it only on random chat he uses the “perfect person persona” throughout his daily life he’s lying to that girl way worse than the Mc is so he doesn’t have the right to criticize him. Yea the Mc uses random chat and it might be kind of creepy that someone so close to you is talking to you and won’t let you know but it’s not a sin; it’s a random chat for a reason so people can chat anonymously, she had the right to hide or show her identity so the MC has the right to do so too; it’s like he force her to text him back or something. She obviously has problems that she can’t talk to her friends or the prez about so she uses it. I’ll rather find out that my friend is chatting to me anonymously than me finding out my lover has fake personality and the real him is sick in the head. At the end of the day the girl is just dumb asf for giving her identity out to a random person and falling in love with prez fake persona. Just like what hamin said a couple chapters back that it’s not weird for the MC to use random chat; he has the right to do so just like how the other girl does.

Summary for chapter 103 please lol; are the MC and the prez working together or not? Cuz if the Mc have to fight the prez than it’s over lol. The prez need to throw away that fake good guy persona he has, he’s no different from the MC he’s worse tbh.

Contributor
Seems like we're close to the end of this story for me, or the 3/4.
Chapter 104 confirm it for me, it was one of the arc i totally expected
Ramchat causing problems to everyone = Need to tell the truth to Sungah
who will be followed by another obvious one .

Junwoo is much better now compared to the beginning (he was very stalker-ish, it was hard to read sometime).

I really don’t see the problem with him using the random chat; most of the things that happened will rarely happen tbh. It’s not his fault that sungah is dumb but I see that the author is doing a “coming of age” theme so I don’t mind

My main problem is the prez. Am I the only one that has a problem with him? He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing and not in a good way. I want to know what happened in his past and he needs to drops his fake image. Does he even really like sungah?

Contributor
@NexusD

Does he even really like sungah?
He actually really like her, yes, just look everything he did for her, or his jealousy because of Junwoo.
Like Junwoo, he was hiding behind a fake persona, probably to avoid problems like what happened to him in the past.

He started to change too recently, and it's good, because his Mr.perfect image was probably the reason Sungah couldn't see herself with him.

His arc will probably come soon, i really think we're far into the story, and not much is left now.

Dex-chan lover
@NexusD

No he doesn't, at most it was just a crush. He was a bit obsessed with her as he is basically an introvert and talking to a girl from class and getting close to her even through RanChat made him happy. We saw way back during his fake confession that he himself realized that he never liked her.

Thats why he hesitated so much in getting to know Hamin too and only because she herself pushed him towards her he fell for her for real.

@Siquall

You think so? I honestly don’t think he likes her; maybe he developed feelings overtime. I think it’s has something to do with how the Mc reminds of his past self or that even though the MC is just like him he still tries to change.

I understand that he’s using a fake persona to avoid problems but he’s really being a hypocrite. The same person that’s telling the Mc to stop hiding his online identity is the same one that’s hiding his identity daily; I don’t see any change in him other than him helping the Mc recently(we got to see the translation to know why) he still tries to put the Mc down saying he’ll never change(even tried to make hamin give up on him)

The only people that know about his fake identity so far are the Mc, Hamin, and his old classmates(I think); I hope he gets a arc and it shows why he hates the MC( I doubt that’ll be a valid reason) and I hope everyone get to see his real identity.

@Freestyle

I wasn’t talking about the MC I was talking about the prez. I’m glad he doesn’t like sungah she’s dumb and very judgmental; I’m glad they wasn’t forced together just because she was the first girl. Her and the prez fit each other their both shitty people inside and out.

Dex-chan lover
@NexusD uhm even the crazy prez, i dont think he truly likes her, he hasnt shown anything to that degree. Maybe he's just bad at expressing those who knows

He is also clearly just annoyed at the MC for no good reason, looks like they talked a few things out tho we'll see this week and next week

I don’t know what’s being said but it seems like the MC really cut ties with any feelings he may have had for sungah. The prez is still a hypocrite in my opinion and I hope the gangs don’t target the MC.

The most important thing in this chapter is that we found out that the random chat convo with the MC means a lot to sungah; way more than it did to the MC. From the look on the MC’s face it seems like she was either crying a lot or went full yandere lol.

When I finally thought that the whole thing with sungah was done and we’ll either get a prez arc or cute moments with hamin they bring sungah back lol; I have a feeling that after this situation is done sungah will be back in the picture but as a love rival this time.

Contributor
Well, here we go into the obligatory Sungah arc (since a looong time), hope it's the last one for her (except if she is in class rep arc).

Edit : Chapter 102 in English :
https://www.hatigarmscans.net/manga/the-girl-from-random-chatting/102/1

Yeah, the ship is really real.

Users who are viewing this thread