Random Chat

JUST BINGE READ 122 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. IMHO one of the best manga/manhwa/comics/webtoon I read. Read and like the first chapters on WEBTOONS to support the author.

Group Leader
@Giga00 I don't disagree with your opinion. But we wouldn't scanlate it if the official is not that behind from the raw (or they atleast try to catch up like other manhwa series did)

Also people keep telling me it's being translated officially, I already know that fact. You have the option to read or not from unofficial RanChat translations. I'm just doing this for those who stay tuned to us in YT, but didn't expect that people actually wanted this manhwa to be put in scanlation once again.

Just imagine after 2 years, when Webtoon already catch up to Hatigarm's last scan. The raw would already be miles ahead and people would probably not bother with that long.

Sorry for the possibly stupid question but where can I read the chapters missing from mangadex?

@Giga00 I am absolutely not interested in waiting 2 years for the official translation to catch up. I will 100% have completely forgotten about this series by then and won't give enough of a shit to reread it.

Thanks for picking the series back up you beautiful lads

Good thing this is being translated. Thanks to the new group for not white knighting.

Thank you for translating without virtue-signalling unlike the previous translation group who shouldn't have translated this webtoon in the first place if they cared about copyright.

Group Leader
@Giga00 it is still 3 years behind, so i am happy and thankful for the team that is scanlating this series!

Btw, if the leader or a member of the scanlation team sees this, if you are in need for a typesetter for this series, dont hesitate to dm me. Id be up to work on it if you need help, got some experience.

Again thanks guys!

>hide your feels
>accidentally let something slip up
>get mad
>fight it out while yelling your real feels
>come to a mutual understanding
This is how men bond, whether we like or hate each other. Take notes, ladies.

Dex-chan lover
ayo so can we agree that sung-ah is the Rachel(from ToG) of this series? Like, you might be saying Lila more so fits the bill considering the incident but at least Lila is super redeemable and honestly like-able. Sung-ah on the other hand is a big yikes. She is without a doubt worst girl.

I stopped reading this a while back but it’s just really boring and bad. Every single character is nonsense

What happened to Hatigarmz's releases? They even took it down from their website.

Users who are viewing this thread