Rapeman Scans

Contributor
You should pick up this https://mangadex.org/title/18426/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome

Group Leader
@bastek66

Mentioned it in the comments there too, actually was considering it a few years ago but public raws of usable quality were nowhere. If they come out, and if I get enough time, maybe someday.

Shalom.
I'm always glad when it is this group who has translated a series I'm picking up. The jokes at the end are of good humor. 🤡
Also, thank you for translating The Rapeman chapters, I've always wanted to read the series. May many shekels come to you.🤑

Dex-chan lover
Any chance of picking up Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni again? Last group hasn't updated in 2 years.

what a racist, seriously dude, your life must be so miserable. i hope you get some professional help before it's too late.

I love the fact that so many people are bothered by a single joke page at the end of chapters that they go out of their way to yell at the person who did the work to translate it for them, it's hilarious. "If you didn't translate this chapter I couldn't read it but still s-screw you, racist!". Anyway, keep up the good work, I appreciate your releases.

Much love Rapeman, keep on spreading the truth and translating for us filthy goyim

I may not like your beliefs and political leanings but I at least appreciate your TL work.

Good luck to your future edeavors!

Dex-chan lover
Ay1VTXB.png

We were of opposite sides of the political spectrum but I truly respected your work. F.

Group Leader
@sabercantbethiscute

That's load-bearing /pol/ drama essential to the creation of the translations. (;_; )

@DesertStorm

Well will try and continue the series I've picked up for the moment at least, let's just see where the pieces land. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just curious but are you going to continue translations after mangadex decided to ban political credit pages.

Users who are viewing this thread