Rapeman Scans

Supporter
@Zephyrus do you have a link for a discussion on this topic? I feel that this is a bit controversial, as some manga's themselves address or succumb to these vices quite heavily.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Zael
You can make a thread in the general forum or post in the politics megathread.

Supporter
Found the thread, thanks! Usually only look into Forums for announcements, tend to use my time in reading manga instead. 😀
I'm really surprised that there isn't a more dedicated official thread on discussion for such important issues as censorship in site policies.

Fed-Kun's army
just want to say i would be interested in that interview, please expose yourself as the dumb ass useful idiot that you are. it's so ironically hilarious you don't realize you spew the same bullshit from your severely-limited dialogue-tree like the NPC that you are. your alt-right developers really need to work on programming more lines instead of the same, misinformed "facts" that have absolutely no ground to stand on when you delve deeper into the research and appropriate literature.

Group Leader
@a27wolf

>posting about limited dialogue-trees
>while copy-pasting the exact same insults to plebbit: https://old.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/ckswpi/disc_himenospia_chapter_24/evu6ite/

laughing_girls.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
congratulations, that's also me. see how the usernames are similar? great deductive thinking. high energy, high IQ you got going there bud.
edit: still no original thought going on in your head huh? keep translating, about the only redeeming quality you have about you. oh and if you didn't know, i also took that from the leddit post.(which is still me)
edit2: had a word with your developers, apparently they've programmed a sort of "machine - learning AI" into you. they're very disappointed wasting such advanced technology into a dull NPC such as yourself. my condolences.

Group Leader
@a27wolf

>that's also me.

No shit m8y, the username is just confirmation, the shitty grammar and reused memes make it obvious enough though. But really out of all the memes to re-use, the NPC/dialogue trees one really does add a level of irony to your inability to create original posts.

>still no original thought
>he says while reusing the same culturally appropriated meme

problematic.jpg

Hey man you translating yourself? you do some great series. keep on being based.

Users who are viewing this thread