Rapeman Scans

Trust Reddit-Twitter types will report anything slightly outside their preference for jokes, and their belief on a topic. They MUST be the correct one. They are triggered by most in this world, because they cannot imagine anything good outside of their bubble, which they have artificially reduced to absurdity.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys hate the legend that much then how come no one even trying to pick up any series he provides as a sort of one man army operation? Rapeman deserves a medal of honor for translating smut manga to the point that he is free of charge from lowly goyim's opinion on what he is putting on credit pages as leddit would not even come close to these manga solely for the fact the would get banned for praising rape.

Dex-chan lover
The fact the translator always executed the translations properly is already full marks from me. Furthermore, the amount of effort and consistency this individual outputted was always significantly better and higher than all of their contemporaries! The ban is BS, and quite frankly the end pages were so absurd that while they were indeed racist, you'd find it hard to take those end-pages seriously in the first place. I'd much rather acknowledge and try to reason with the reality, than pretend it doesn't exist and sweep it under the carpet. The views Rapeman shared were hardly their own, and while deplorable if viewed in one way, the reality is that a large number of people share those views. I personally don't, but as I said... I find it harder to take offence when I'm shaking my head at the sheer absurdity of those views in the first place.

Despite the crappy political memes at the end of his uploads, this guy does a job that surpasses most professional translators when it comes to puns/cultural references and other things that may go past our knowledge. Those crass and outdated jokes can be easily skipped over. I am not white, so in no way am I saying that I share that point of view. Then again, I know it's a joke and don't take it personally. You can tell the difference in translation once the new group took over the Seton Academy manga. What was the whole controversy regarding this uploader? The political jokes? Yep. That stuff ages poorly, but you can look past it and he never inserted that stuff or any other sort of political ideology in the translations outside of the credit page. Then again, some groups say equally embarrassing stuff such as "The uwu translation group is a relaxed, cute girls and bois loving scanalation team desu!" Oh well.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Hey there King. Just want you to know that I enjoyed your work on the sequel of Yukionna to Kani. But for Christ's sake, please use Wild Words instead of Anime Ace. The letter 'R' of AA makes my skeleton try to kill me.

Fed-Kun's army
I just read the entire thread and wtf. I've been laughing at this internet drama for an hour even had to show my mother. I'm still confused as to what nationality/belief system or even gender rapeman is

Dex-chan lover
Fellas mistagging some bloke in order to throw vitriol back and forth has to be the highlight of this thread.

Dex-chan lover
hi where i can your old manga translation?
want to read the yukionna and crab

Dex-chan lover
If you guys hate the legend that much then how come no one even trying to pick up any series he provides as a sort of one man army operation? Rapeman deserves a medal of honor for translating smut manga to the point that he is free of charge from lowly goyim's opinion on what he is putting on credit pages as leddit would not even come close to these manga solely for the fact the would get banned for praising rape.
Crazy part is that the people bitching are consuming his work for free and feeling entitled about it. Unbelievable!

Dex-chan lover
good riddance , i hope this brat r@peman wont dirty mangadex again .

let me make it more simpler : if he is free to do whatever he wants , then what will you think if at the ends of chapters , he uploads pictures of disgusting , real piles of stinking sh!ts , or pictures of some bloody corpses ?
Then you can choose not to read the work they produce. The irony of a bunch of people bitching over another person's non-intrusive actions while feeling entitled to consume the work they output...

Dex-chan lover
I miss rapeman, his mega got nuked and he is no where to be seen again, hope he rises from the ashes.
Yeah, I noticed… his quality was truly great and honestly he was the only translator who I from time to time will spontaneously remember and check for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread