Rapeman Scans

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026
Apparently a lot of snowflakes felt offended by the credit pages of Rapeman. They cried so much to a certain moderator he decided to remove those credits and ban Rapeman.
As for me the credit pages were funny and imo scanlators have the right to add credit pages into their work.

@monkey123
Ohh, well for me I don’t particularly care, if someone says our culture is trash I’ll try to change their opinion if they still don’t change then ima just let it be. Really wanted to try and read his credits, seems fun, I guess I’ll go to mangakakalot then.

Best news i got today, this dude always impressed me by consistently hitting minuses in funny/offensive scale

@Thoxi1026 nothing, he simply threw as many pointless racist and offensive stereotypes he can find into his credits pages...Then he and his "fans" would enjoy watching people getting offended by his actually offensive non-jokes instead... This community lost literally nothing of value when he stopped, he was a generic troll who had too much time on his hands to translate manga to further his trolling...

why is everyone so obsessed with “freedom of speech”

“WAHHH WHY DID THEY BAN HIM HE WAS JUST RACIST FREEDOM OF SPEECH” too bad its the internet and freedom of speech doesnt apply

@nick96 hahaha, oh no i have to have the consequences of my actions 😂

if you dont like censorship then simply stop using the internet, seems simple to me

Good riddance. His "meme" credits were unoriginal cringey and not funny and offensive just to cause drama. People says hes based but nah hes just some /pol/ tier reddit lover. His meme pages honestly ruined the translations and i dropped several series he did because i got tired of seeing his shitty jokes. His work takes away from the original medium of creation and just makes it into shit. Anyone defending him doesnt have any real taste. Just another racist edgelord. Goodbye and fuck off.

Contributor
I love when outraged teenage girls in comment section are even funnier than credit page jokes they cry about.

Users reading free manga on a site with no adds, then complaining about the credits page and equating that to ruining the manga for them... could maybe just, I don't know... not read the last page?
Like WTF do you want? It's fucking free

Since I have no idea what his credit pages looked like, I wont put my 2 cents on this. Although, his name gives me the vibe that they were probably bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I miss the based translator's page after reading my smut manga. rip

Dex-chan lover
good riddance , i hope this brat r@peman wont dirty mangadex again .

let me make it more simpler : if he is free to do whatever he wants , then what will you think if at the ends of chapters , he uploads pictures of disgusting , real piles of stinking sh!ts , or pictures of some bloody corpses ?

Hope this guy comes back, there's always different fun for different people, which gives diversity to our depressing world...

still missing ya ya glorious bastard too bad these nazis dont know how to appreciate ya

Dex-chan lover
if he is free to do whatever he wants , then what will you think if at the ends of chapters , he uploads pictures of disgusting , real piles of stinking sh!ts , or pictures of some bloody corpses ?
Then id just skip the page(s) duh.

@Denrick19 please before posting these, please check if you add the right username. Its nick86 the user that u guys are arguing with. Not me nick96. Please double check the username before mentioning it.

Users who are viewing this thread