Rapeman Scans

Group Leader
@Rapeman if you're leaving, might as well delete all of your stuff from here. people might actually learn to be grateful lol

Treated like a pariah for edgy jokes on a site that hosts stories where heroes rape and kill people.

Are you going to make a site again or do you still have one?

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex getting fucked on both ends. Hues destroy the site with shounenshit and soy filled mods ruin fun to protect their feelings. A reflection of real life.

Group Leader
@BreakCross

Link is in the group link button on this page.

@kuma

Just helping to keep mangadex a nice politically neutral #safespace fren. Gotta ensure the Indonesiggers such as yourself don't go full snackbar. :3

Dex-chan lover
dwwtdfhfbzrfrtsd .

I SUPPORT ALL THE DECISIONS OF MANGADEX .

GOOD BYE R@PEMAN .

r@peman can have my thanks for translating some chapters of seton school , but no thanks for the infamous , annoying , r*pe , political , edgy , r@cist , $exist , hateful jokes ( they are just jokes , not viral memes because no one wants to spread them on the internet , lol . maybe r@peman is the only one who laughs at his own jokes , lol . )

btw , seton school anime : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgPG6IRM4bk .

sdrdffhdfdfxzfd .

Group Leader
@kuma

>this is the state of third-world island snackbar shitposting

sad.jpg, Moehamed-chan would not be proud.

@daywithoutgames

Not sure who this r@peman is but certainly does sound like a terrible guy. :O

Group Leader
@kuma

Come on m8, surely that shitty book of yours has something about how2meme properly. I mean I know Indonesia is trash amongst trash but they've gotta have something resembling comedy over there.

LMT7rO9.png

Group Leader
@kuma

In a way, I am a humble farmer tending to my memes.

0CNg7UF.gif

But in all honesty, you do have my pity, if I was also a subhuman living in such a shithole nation surrounded by other subhumans I'd be seething 24/7 too no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to see you too leaving MD Rapeman. Sad but not surprising.
MD was supposed to be the place where scanlators could upload all their stuff but the list of additional sites I have to check for my mangos just keeps on growing with every rule change they implement.
I wish all the best for you in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you go too far but I respect your consistency in delivering them memes. Will miss your works, @Rapeman
I'm really surprised that MD, a place where you can find even the most questionable manga out there, would draw the line on edgy memes. I hope it doesn't spiral down from here.

Group Leader
@Firegem

Still here fampai, and shit is still on the blogshit. Just gotta keep MD clean tho before anyone else dies from memes.

@kuma

Not even sure what your Indo ESL ass is implying here given the context to be hontou kazoku, please word it differently through google translate and maybe it'll come out comprehensible this time.

Users who are viewing this thread