Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So that is how it ends. Still a good manga, I just wished there was more to the ending.
I am happy that they solved Mai's problem.

Power Uploader
@BDM130 thanks! i added the sequel to my list earlier but afraid of spoilers couldnt read it back then... what about it's translation? is it on-hold?

Dex-chan lover
It's a good ending, now I'm looking forward to the anime and the sequels.

Is it really over? Felt a bit rushed but I'd say it was satisfactory. Good read, looking forward to the anime adaptation.

A good ending to warm my heart.

Better end at this chapter than see some useless drama.

Edit: Nvm there is a sequel lol.

Dex-chan lover
I felt you could split the last chapter into two, like Key would, but other than that no complaints. Love happy endings.

Group Leader
Feels like it was rushed, but still a wholesome ending to a good adaptation indeed

Dex-chan lover
This was such a sweet ending, im not sure I want to read the LN to see if theres more.

It's not ended guys. There is a sequel, read the description. I heard someone mentioned the artist wanted to move on and that was the reason they "end" it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. This manga really just focused on one matter. The author didn't even bother to touch his side characters again after one or two scenes, except the lab girl (still, what's the point of showing that she loves a certain guy and then throwing it somewhere else).
I got sold by that fact though.
Edit: But hey, there's the sequel.

Group Leader
Yeah, ending was kinda meh but then again so was the story. I don't know why I liked the start of it though, maybe the art?

Users who are viewing this thread