RaW Hero

What a fuck up manga and the flow of the story is fuck up. At first it is drama but in the next it's going to be fuck up!!
It's only fap material

Looks good for these few chapters. I hope he'll make some godlike situations like he did in prison school ( let's pray the pace will better too).

mrf

This is funny not much for a smut tag but
there's a sexual scene (not much for a fap material that's why i like it)
the story itself somewhat enjoyable. If you didn't skipping page and only look at the ecchi the story aren't that bad.

Ah, Hiramoto Akira back at it again with his old formula: absurd lewd comedy. I just hope Me & The Devil Blues will still be continued at some point, but he probably ran out of ideas.

But wtf is with the amount of MC's crotch-shots?

@Cicely Prison school ending terribly disappointing... Couldn't ever get over the beginning either, don't know how people found it to be a comedy.

Contributor
The RaW in RaW hero the whole time was foreshadowing S U S H I.

Don't get too attached boys and girls. Last time we all got ripped off with the last chapter of Prison School. Do not trust this author. If he gets bored on his manga he will ruin it all to hell out of spite. I'm only giving this one a chance cause of the ecchi.

Fed-Kun's army
raw of the chapter 18 is out and it will probably trigger some people. It's something that I was expecting that would happen but I wasn't actually thinking that the mangaka would do. lol
Mariko gets in the bath with MC's little brother and at the end of the chapter she's getting naked with him. and I've read too much hentai to not expect some kinky scenes. and considering how troll hiramoto is, I bet that it is probably going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread