RaW Hero

@henkingu
https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/192475035
BC8LALx.jpg

Double-page supporter
Fuck's sake, another "misunderstandings comedy"?
@nachtness
Boichi is more like the hack among hacks, but at least he's paired up with another author for Dr. Stone.

Dex-chan lover
@boldmonkey i thought its Iim daI young is hack among hacks IoI

oh weII, at Ieast katou motohiro is an inteIIectuaI among men, aIso because i befriend him in facebook Imao

Double-page supporter
@nachtness
Im Dal-Young... Maybe he's the "shit among shit"? And Hiramoto should definitely follow Boichi's example and find a writer.

Okay, i know nothing is gonna happened between them, but that's a pretty bad cliffhanger, like srsly... there are some ppl who're so scared of NTR that they just gonna drop it right away after this chapter...

I keep wondering why are there so many people who're apparently allergic to any hint of NTR from fifty miles away (or those who takes shipping industry waaaaay too seriously) would keep reading the Hiromoto's works. I mean... are you guys closet masochists? His mangas aren't for the weak of hearts or those who over-immerse into MC's shoes... at least most of the times.

Chapter 21 MAJOR SPOILER:

j5Z2BYI.jpg

You thought Mariko was going to get sexually-assaulted?

As usual, you got jebaited by Akira Hiramoto-sensei, AGAIN.

hMOENZI.jpg

You haven't learned anything since Prison School. Feelsbadman.

Source

This is great! Ecchi manga that you can actually read and enjoy, never thought I'd see the day.

Supporter
Is this one even worth it? cause the ending to prison school made me lose all hope in this mangaka.

Contributor
I found Prison School's ending wacky funny but it didn't bother me, personally. (Since I do think that Kiyoshi deserved that ending)

So I enjoy this manga.

You can't self insert yourself in MC shoes or you'll get rollercoastered every single time. Just enjoy the ride as a spectator.

This mangaka must be insane. He's so good he constantly overshoots it and goes too far, then loses it and brings the plot crashing down with no survivors. What's HIS editor doing? Not enough, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread