RaW Hero

Aggregator gang
@HoangDinh
It was axed...... Or probably it wasn't selling profitly the editors deliberately ordered author to end it. Just like bleach.

That is the shittiest ending in my life. Mariko deserves more. The whole manga is based on unreasonable mockery. This character didn't deserve it in any way. The ending is just awful. It was fun to read, but this is one of his worst works because of the ending. It's a fucking waste of time.
Romanus if you're reading this, then my congratulations, you wasted your time. Write to me on VK.

Aggregator gang
Hiramoto-sensei ,you've done it again !!!!
Sfx*: Clapping noises

[seriously tho, the ending was shit , but , It's a pretty fun read]

Dex-chan lover
@nanonanon Kind of worse.
It really sucked when main harroin got arrested and is incarcerated at the end.
It's like an axe was swung suddenly and forcefully without much notice.

No extra stuff in the last tankobon? Any news about his new work if any?

I was planning to buy all of this mangas' volumes, If only the ending is a little bit better though...

Hiramoto really needs to learn how to end his series, cause all of them ends like thrash. Prison school was the same, an utter dissapointment

Great comedy. The ending felt like it cut things short, but I think the art and comedic storytelling make up for it overall. I have yet to read Prison School, but reading this after reading Me and The Devil's Blues, I have to say this is unexpectedly creative and funny. 10/10 for me.

@samipled I don't know if you read the prison school manga...
but the ending is so heartrendingly disappointed, I'm almost scared to read manga from the anime adaptation

Well, I know the mangaka has all the right on how to end his works.
But can't he give his fans a break at least once?

Users who are viewing this thread