Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 57

Contributor
I wonder if the Queen is the reincarnation of the Yandere chick that killed the MC in their past life.

Dex-chan lover
...Was the light novel this condensed? Pace seems quite quite the rush...

@Chizan I think I read a few chapters a long time ago, it's not written like a novel, rather a personal journal.

Supporter
kinky queen is kinky, hope that's not the last we hear from her.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the boy knight supposed to be using two short spears?

Dex-chan lover
I guess at this point I really shouldn't be surprised about Aporu thinking like a psychopath but jeez dude

Dex-chan lover
He eats corpses of all shapes and sizes to gain power, but the queen wanting to flick her bean while licking his tableware is where he thinks someone has gone too far. Just go hit that like an asteroid wiping out dinosaurs and get it over with.

Just give up Rou, if tapping that queen will ensure you support then JUST DO IT.
@HDMI1
Thats more likely to be Kanami tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan From what I remember they are skipping over some stuff that was in the novel, but none of it was plot important and mostly just added flavor/feel. It would have really bogged down the manga to include it.

Why are the MILF Queens always such fun/great characters?

if this is how the queen acts when thinking he is blessed by the god of the dead sea, just think how she will act when she learns his actual god is the great god of origin an demise

wink wink

Anyone who has read the LN or WN know if he will eventually do anything with the queen/if she joins his harem/is a part of it. I hope so

Fed-Kun's army
@Mandeer IIRC, MC tries to stay as far away from the queen as possible since she's batshit crazy. There was some "negotiations" that went on but it's pretty open for interpretation.

Exact lines is something like this:

After that, I made a different agreement with the First Queen [...]
I yielded to an overwhelming sense of intimidation and hot atmosphere, but I won't go into detail.

Interpret it how you will.

Users who are viewing this thread