Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 65

@Sharpshooter_69 How about you go and direct your efforts at some series that's not being actively scanlated, instead of sniping one that is?
Not that I expect much from some kid with 69 in his username.

I understand that sniping is your thing but just translate stuff that has been dropped

Group Leader
Page 5: "When I touched it, it's shell was really hard..."
Should've been "its".

YA NUTCASE D'YA EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EFFIN HARD IT IS TO TL THIS??? I'LL EFFIN SNIPE YA FROM ACROSS THE WORLD WITH A PISTOL DIPSHIT

Fed-Kun's army
Usually I'd tell you off about sniping but....this is LHTranslations so I couldn't care less.

Telling Translating Sniper to go translate something that not active just make him a translator and not a sniper. Its like telling Mr. Steal Your Hoe to stop NTR your wife/girlfriend. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Shiggle LH takes TWO MONTHS per friggin chapter, ¿what's your problem?, whatever gets faster releases it's welcome.

@Q_u_w again the same, LH takes two months per chapter, sorry but that's not fast enough, i'd almost consider it dropped

Thank for the chapter!
Yep I don’t mind at all when someone works on a LH series that has a good amount of raws yet is very slowly updated. LH can’t keep up with what they have but keep adding new series just so others can’t TL without sniping.

Users who are viewing this thread