Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria I've never read the novel, if I can remember something like that it must be from a relatively recent chapter. I can't image it's too far back from here in chapter number, though obviously in upload date it could've been a fair amount of time. Even just ten chapters before here was about a year ago.

@Kshatria The Water Hero's reason for cooperating is because his family has been taken hostage, he has no loyalty, he served the royal family only because they offered him stability. On the other hand, the Rock Hero feels indebted to the late minister,
the Rock Hero is actually loyal to the royal family, but because the late minister saved his life in a war in the past, he feels indebted to him, coupled with the fact that the Strong Grandson doesn't want to abolish the royal line, neither massacre them, intending only kill the first queen and Rubilia (read tomboy princess) and install the youngest prince as the next king (read puppet king),
thus the Rock Hero decided to begrudgingly assist him.

Their reasons are shown at the beginning of chapter 66, the spoiler part will be shown in next chapter (69)

Dex-chan lover
@Obarou
for rock hero, now that's even worst than i thought (i'm getting angrier now)
i dont know why but most "knight" or any "hero" (from isekai or medieval person, not modern japs guy), they're all loyal to a fault.
even when being used, they're just... ok i'll KILL everyone you've ask for dubious reason, but just this one time coz you're helping me once...
repaying help doesnt mean you should just obey your helper (especially by killing), no wonder he called a rock

wow, just WOW!!! yeah.. i dont mind he got eaten (or anyone else with that mindset). i dont generally like when mc eats human (even villain), but not this guy
even if he is a hero, a protector, had specific roles, like protecting the world (pfft...as if), he still needs to be eaten!!
how is he a hero by participating of destruction of a legitimate royal family????

It's starting to get exciting, hope this can keep getting translated!

Honestly at this point, I feel like LH refuses to translate this series despite the main character being on the page with all the other illustrations.

Dex-chan lover
boring trash .

this chapter is full of walls-of-texts .

page 3 : these 2 animals can summon 10000+ monsters from thin air ? hack , cheat , unfair .

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good.
Honestly a bit sad IF its being dropped because its finally starting to get interesting. Too much of the manga before was just MC btfoing everything and fucking everyone, not bad but I think that part went on for too long without any story to sustain it

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, nice, comic sans.
By far my favorite font, i really like how it makes every story feel more epic, is NOT a chore to read and definitely doesn't deflate any fucking sense of tension in the story.

its actually quite good, as with many first time tranlations, in my opinion anyways, the typesetting could be a bit better. the translation quality itself is good, its understandable at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread