Re:Monster

Aggregator gang
Personally, the MC not being likable is not my biggest problem with it. My biggest problem is how the manga is drawn, it's essentially a novel with pictures.

I don't normally comment, but this is so bad I felt I had too, this manga is truly disgusting. The continuous use of rape and enslavement is what is most disturbing. The MC is a slaving rapist that uses weak justifications in an attempt to apply a twisted morality to his actions.
starting from ch. 17 onward its more or less: "I won't force them to have sex with me or my people, but by using aphrodisiac drugs and holding them in cages against their will i'll create a situation where they beg for sex, and because they asked for sex, that makes it okay and I can have sex with them." Eventually the people he enslaves become indoctrinated into his rape cult and are depicted as "happy slaves" who are glad to have such a caring and magnanimous owner.

Look, i'm not saying you can't have dark elements like rape/enslavement in a manga. But this goes out of its way to try and justify and trivialize the severity of the actions the main character performs/orders to play out a perverse power fantasy. I would almost say that this is done on purpose to make the main character inhuman and un-relateable, but we're clearly supposed to be empathizing with and rooting for them and they seem to still have a very human personality.
Its especially ridiculous after he empathizes with the victims of rape in ch. 4, but then commits several outright rapes in ch. 28.1

Its also just another boring Isekai. The MC is rarely challenged in any serious way, and is OP to the point of never failing at anything that he sets out to do. Story lines are incoherent and are often resolved simply by the MC arriving and winning with almost no effort. Not to mention the constant pulling of random power enhancers out of their ass.

The best possible ending would be if the MC and all his companions were killed in a cave in, first time I've ever actively rooted for "rocks fall, everyone dies".

Also the guy who did the translations for ch.16 and 17 implies black people are monsters and uses the term "sandniggers" on the translation credits panel, not sure if this is some kind of in-joke or is actually a racist.

In summary: Boring, unoriginal, Isekai with a lighthearted view of rape and slavery. Do not read.

Dumb Characters, almost no Background storys, a world who evolves around the mc in his favor all the time->shallow story, inconsistent MC behavior (raping is bad except i do it....).
0/10

Dex-chan lover
Other better names for this crappy series : retard monster . isekai goblin . retard , rap!st monster . lol .

I dont have any problems with rape'g but this is too predictable,too power trippy for me.

Aggregator gang
why tf this is become more and more into narration manga of daily life instead of conversation of each character? is the author cant make a good conversation to cover the narration?

Dex-chan lover
@Ekdeep : the MC bakayaROU the c0ckroach only bans other lowly goblins from r*ping girls , but he himself can r*pe all the girls to his heart 's content .

The r*ping starts from chapter 19 , and then in chapter 28.1 .

Drugged $ex is still r*pe .

And even though it already has a harem of 6 $ex slaves : short-hair b!tch , alchemist b!tch , smith b!tch , twin cook b!tch 1 , twin cook b!tch 2 , goblin mi-b!tch , it still r*pe hundreds of other girls .

What an inhuman animal dog .

people complaining about rape, where was the rape? they all willingly had sex with mc and even knew that they not the only one also the mc never forced any one to stay with him they could leave whenever they wanted. r we reading the same manga or its just people copy pasta and skip chapters and judge it?

Users who are viewing this thread