Re:Monster

Fed-Kun's army
Well just hang on as soon as this shity ark is over it gets back on track

Casually checking the comments to see if the manga has gotten better again.

Nope, I guess not.

I've just started reading this manga, and I feel like I missed something. Where did those elves prisoners come from? Which chapter was this?

Before i read this, i just want to ask if this manga have any rape scence? cause i dont really like rape scence even if that will help to develop the MC personality and goal in the story.

( yes ik that there is a sexual violence tag in this manga but some manga also have this kind of tag but no rape scence)

dont bully me for this:V

The first few chapters are like 7/10 .
But after a time it gets tiresome to see the mc following this format :
eat > get ability > eat > get ability
Mc sees any new girl > mc gets laid
Women are portrayed as vegetables > no brain > goblin girls / elf girls / human girls > all are brainless/brain-dead .. .. .. falls for mc ... why you ask ? it's because the author wanted so .. nothing else
not a single character gets any character development

Reading a bad manga is bad for your mental health .

Look , in Konosuba or any other anime/manga/ln where mc is a pervert the author at the very least trys to convey the message to the readers/watchers that what the mc is doing (rap*/snatching panties/se*ually harr*****) is bad , that we shouldn't do it .
But here in Re:Monster , the mangaka/manga-writer is literally promoting rap* . He has got some serious mental illness .
This re:monster manga == an edgelords's jer* off fantasy

Want to read some quality manga , go for : Berserk , Kingdom , Oyasumi Punpun , Gantz ...............
Just because it has got 7.5 rating in MAL doesn't mean that it is enjoyable . At least for me , it made me sick .
The mangaka/writer doesn't understand that rap* material isn't necessary to get high popularity .

Was a big hit in France years ago, the time before being licensed :)
I have good memories from it and because of the licensing I didn't get to read the newer chapters. I think I will buy it in the end

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely, too weak. It has the same beginning as Slime, and I hated Slime. Three chapters read and I saw nothing really interesting. Just a beginning with a world unbelievable, that wasn't well explained and change absolutely nothing for the current story (The Predator Skill could just be acquired in that world as Slime did). The world is game-like, which by itself is already bad, but tolerable if you have something to compensate for it, and it doesn't catch you at the beginning, and the main character was a cannibal even before becoming a goblin. it can become better later, but if you didn't pull my attention at the beginning, I won't stay to see the middle, that's obvious.

could someone please translate the missing chapters, I don't want to have to go to another site just to read them

Fed-Kun's army
Ive always had a big problem with the melee fights in this manga. Of mc just used the slimes slimey body skill or whatever and made his whole body liquid once someone comes into contact with it wouldnt he basically be invulnerable? I dont understand why he doesnt use this.

Double-page supporter
This manga commits the unforgivable mistake. It is boring. It's one of the most boring "serious" isekai manga I've ever read. Why you may ask yourself? Why is the story about crazy cannibal turning into goblin and going for the rampage of rape and murder through the already dark fantasy world so boring? For one, it's because most of the story is written as day to day recap of events by the protagonist. That's right! Most of the story is a past tense summary of the events. Imagine listening to somebody droning about his "great adventures" and "great orgies" for hours, while skipping everything that could make these stories interesting. This is what this manga is like. I've dropped this series after seeing the whole tournament arc compressed to less than a full page description.

Double-page supporter
I would not suggest reading this.
Its just OP MC with 0 difficulty with anything and also he's the greatest and has sex with many women! And he also tortures and rapes but its ok because he's the greatest!
Kindly fuck off. This shit sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that LHtranslation has this dude front and center on their banner, despite not having anything to do with this series in years.

Dex-chan lover
starts nice, goes downhill fast.

MC is hilariously OP, bangs literally every women in the story aside from the 10 year old princess, they don't even have names until after they have his kids.

there's scraps of a good overall narrative but they barely show up and don't really amount to much.

after a while it stops being a story and starts becoming the Resume of generic Isekai Badass #14125124312 showing what new powers he got and who he banged each chapter.

the best thing this trash has going for it is really just the MCs design. looks distinctive and powerful instead of KiritoClone

Dog this shit was so boring

Not even offended by this, It was just so mind numbingly boring.

Characterization/ Development in this manga is literally just reskinning and changing the name of characters.

The mc has so many abilities at this point that I 100% bet the writer just makes abilities up every fight, Oh the MC needs to travel underwater? He had an ability that negates a need for oxygen, oh he had this ability the entire manga btw, super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Oh the writer created a trio of somewhat promising characters? Let me just forget one of them entirely, and literally add a new anime girl for the MC to ra- [have totally consensual intercourse with] literally every 3 chapters or so. I'm ngl when they started to evolve I thought some of them were new characters entirely because I had no memory of half of them ever existing.

I'm a big sucker for power fantasy monster isekai. So I kept reading hoping this would be good but this somehow got less interesting every chapter. But this is not how you write a power trip story, the reactions of the world around MC are p much non existant, and the world (world building sucks) is so boring that there is nothing cool the MC can really conquer. I literally dropped this the moment I saw the world map, literally a bunch of circles (political country borders) on a fucking piece of paper, demon country? Beast country, human country? I still have no clue how the world even operates.

Anyway this is dogshit,

Users who are viewing this thread