Re:Monster

Great story, don't know why yall calling it trash. It's pretty funny and it's cool to see the
evolutions
and battles.
Especially with the battles in the huge pit.

I can't beleive this trash LN got a manga...
The story looks promising at first, but its just a poorly executed power fantasy that follows no consistent story building or rules, its basically a novelists first attempt at writing and they just throw whatever they want in. Don't waste your time if you care at all about story, characters or development.

@PortalSage Sadly the story is not really that great, and the main character frequently breaks, uh... character. His psychology is not consistent.
It's not a horrible manga, but it certainly isn't great. Not quite a waste of time, but barely.

This is my first isekai manga before tensei shitara slime... and I really like the evolutionary variations of this one. Ive been reading this for years, I won’t drop this. Also I’m waiting for dhampir child to appear.

really cool but i kinda hate the random sex-slave and other stuff like that. I might just drop it :(

Where did all my read markers go ffs. Do read markers expire after a certain amount of time? Someone pls tag me to let me know the answer to that question. Ive been wondering about it for a long time.

@Sturdy I believe that's usually caused by read chapters being deleted and reuploaded with whatever edits they got; and then sometimes during the server upgrades there are hiccups

@lolikoki in that case its definitely due to the server upgrades or some other reason. Ive seen multiple mangas have this issue too and I doubt all of them had their chapters reuploaded. Also, ive noticed it only happens to older mangas or ones i generally read a long time ago. Does putting something on hold remove the read tags?

Edit: just tested it and putting something on hold doesn't remove the read tags.

Users who are viewing this thread