Re:Monster

Actually the least consistent mc I've ever read , his morals change every few chapters and not in a good way.

@fall19
Ah ofc, Berserk and Black Lagoon
what a surprise

Typical standard recommendation

Berserk, not my taste cuz drama
Black Lagoon is great tho, intense firework. Oh, that remind me of Jormungand

Vinland Saga rather new,, anime version was very good. Tho the ending was anticlimactic.
Yknaw, if MC keep follow Cnut (the future leader of North Sea Empire) probably he'll get Land and Nobility thus the story will get interesting cuz MC have ambition and goal

Back to topic then,,
What the hell you talking about?
Weebs? Normal people??
Are you some special people that can categorize other people like that, stereotypes so much??

The point here, is it enjoyable or not, right?

and yes, I'd recommend this manga to my friends,, in fact i knew this manga from my high-school bros
Re:Monster, Solo Leveling, Ranker Second Life, Tensei Slime and Tensei Mashoku, these was my read list

Here's a tip kid
Doesn't matter what strangers think as long as people you care understand it, that's enough.

i like the manga, but the Main Char is now just a hungry monster, i think i lose the interest in the manga if it stays that way

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or did this get really stale? Like, goddamn i reread this so many times when it had 25/30 chapters but now i don't even get a smidge of excitement when a new chap pops up 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
One of the wordiest mangas I've read, but almost nothing of value is being said. It's just mildly boring exposition for chapters on end.

This one is better in the game... but it's still worth reading. Please don't be so toxic since we all have diversity in our interests.

Heh funny how we all want the rewarded action and interests....but never the stuff leading up to it.

Someone in my mind.

P.S I'm hungry now

Fed-Kun's army
Começou legal, e até o cap 25/30 tava uma leitura divertida. Depois disso - atualmente - é extremamente tediante, fora q o MC não tem personalidade fixa

@fall19 hol up, the series that you mentioned were the ones that weeb enjoyed, in my experience.

should i recommend Berserk, Black Lagoon, Vagabond, or even Vinland Saga to my "normal" friends? nah, not even once. any series that requires constant attention span is a no no.
meanwhile this series is generic enough to be enjoyed by a "normal" readers. i would be embarrassed to recommend Berserk to any of my work colleagues.

@Fussion007 did you ever try Monster? that was epic

It gets boring whenever the princess appears. At first it was ok but a she appears most of the time and the same thing happens

aporou really just screamed and it dropped dead, huh?
also, i usually dont mind mr sniper rifle, but this is LH's flagship translation,doesnt seem very nice

Dex-chan lover
@PlatinumBeast
LHT will go on
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread