Re:Monster

To those saying the storytelling is bad and the artist should do better...
It's an adaption, and the original is exactly like this, just a series of daily logs. The manga adaptation actually makes it much more lively with its pictures.
Aad tbf, it was adapted like the rest without the log thing, it'd just read like any other isekai manga.

Pun

@rebith completely agree, It had a strong start but after a while it just became a slugfest, I almost fell asleep reading the latter chapters.

Could probably reach an 8 if not for shits that rate this a 1, just my opinion tho.

The beginning was great but imo this is still a decent casual read

Huh there's some stuff im confused about I don't remember there being a tournament in the wn huh I think I just forgot but idk it's been awhile since I read the web novel because the translation got too bad pat 200* I'm just waiting for his cool fight with the dragon 😏😁

Dex-chan lover
Stop throwing your righteousness in a manga about a guy who grew up in alternate Earth and has different moral values and work ethics and just enjoy the slaughter y'all

Does the author know what Stockholm syndrome is?
Because I'm third way through, and they seem to be writing as if its either not a thing or a thing that's not bad to instill into someone.

Dex-chan lover
Hey if you are reading this, It's better to just read the novel, since right now this manga is just a huge text box with a few pictures here and there.

10 stars, Masterpiece Manga
Already in love on early chapters

Complex but easy to understand storyline, comprehensive characters growth, plot surprises, arc development, world building, relationships, intense conflicts, fun comedy, H scenes, etc

MC don't have gimmick OP power but better, Experience, Shrewd and Quickwit

MC always trying to do things properly,, not impulsive, rushing or forced by plot like many cheap shounen MC

I can't write anymore,, its just that awesome!

You have to read it to believe it.

@Fussion007 nice trolling .
this manga has some of the worst writing i've ever seen. a lot of the characters don't even have names, it's that shallow.

is the novel really written this terribly ?

@fall19
Side chara or one time use chara usually don't have name, it's not worth remembrance anyway, imo its norm for adventure manga

I mean, do you remember every people name you've met??

Naah, for me, it's one of the interesting storyline

If you said world building, character growth and chara relation,(Tensei Slime have this as well) as worst and shallow writing...
I'm wonder what's your definition of best and deep writing,,
please mention 3 titles with best and deep writing

Novel was one of most await, cmiiw
Similar like Tensei Slime novel

@Fussion007 hmm id say Berserk, Vagabond, Black lagoon, in that order. vinland saga would have been number 3 but it went down really fast once he got to the farm. its surprisingly hard to find anything that's not embarrassing garbage.
japanese people really need to find inspiration from life or other forms of art instead of other manga. everyone is using the same old boring stereotypes, same faces and same plots its like a form of artistic inbreeding and the result is cringy low quality garbage that makes people unfamiliar with the medium shake their heads at how stupid everything is. 99% of all manga's are equivalent of the Habsburgs and most of the rest are not that good.
there are more anime mostly movies that i could recommend to normal people and the thing that they all have in common is that the characters behave like actual people and not like anime stereotypes.They are stories told by and for normal people NOT WEEBS. Would you actually be able to recommend something like this manga to a friend,that is not a weeb, or a work colleague without being embarrassed ?
Im not saying you shouldn't read this or even like it, hell i read some shit that belongs in the trash can but i don't pretend that its actually good. its a quilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread