Re:Monster

can someone please translate chapters 16, 17 and 28 since they are the only ones still missing

for those wanting to read chapters 16, 17 and 28, mangakalot has them (still want htme to be on this site thhough, as I fucking sick and tired of having to use mutiple sites just to be able to read a single fucking manga, I really do miss kissmanag and kissanime)

Do you know that weird moment, when new translator is faster than the usual translator??

No offense really,, both translator did such heck of Great Job

just saying the new translator is faster

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

I was just coming here to say that myself lol, the first "eat others to gain their skills" shit i read waayyyyy waayyyyy back lol, not to mention the dude actually fucks every beautiful girls that appears, high school me really loved this shit, and i gotta say bro ..... I still enjoy it lol

This manga started off as an isekai fantasy, but slowly progress into a 4X grand strategy game in manga format, whereby each chapter corresponds to a turn in-game. You get to see the main character making realistic choices from a narrating perspective, progressively build up his skills and armies, and also the consequences of his choices to the surrounding world. It's pretty unique way of manga i guess, it's pretty good, but not for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
This story is kinda like Slime Isekai... except without the charm, worldbuilding, plot development, interesting characters– basically everything that made Slime good, Re:Monster lacks. The premise sets itself up as a unorthodox take on isekai, but that's a lie; it's just another generic power fantasy that doesn't care about actually telling a good story.

To top it off, it reads less like a manga and more like a novel with pictures, which kinda defeats the whole purpose of it being a manga adaptation.

TL;DR: It's the same old power fantasy harem isekai. If you want an actually good isekai about becoming a monster, try "I'm a Spider, So What?"
This one isn't worth your time.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest it was enjoyable but I can see why people don't like it
the manga felt more like journal entries than a story itself at some points.
The current volumes are really good feels like the story is progressing at a decent speed.
the only little problem I have is the harem but they all like each other and don't mind it so it is good at the end.
THE EVOLUTIONS ARE SICK/
i love all the variations the goblin race has had.
they all look really unique

Z

This manga popularised the Isekai genre and lead to thousands of similar LN's and Manga, if that's not deserving of a 10/10 I don't know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread