Reader stopped scrolling up when turning page [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
reading on desktop with firefox, and sometimes when changing pages, the new page doesnt get scrolled up to top, but remains on the bottom where the prev one was

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if this is caused by the same bug (should I open a new thread?), but I'll mention it here since it's also scrolling related.

On long strip and wide strip if you click or press left or right, the page number changes but not the page doesn't scroll to the next or previous page. The second time, no matter which direction you click or press, the page scrolls to what you wanted before. This can sometimes skip the last page if you're try to scroll to the next page twice, or the first page if you try to scroll to the previous twice. In practice this means you have to click or press twice every page, and reverse the direction the second input for the last page (or first if you're paging back).

Tested in Chrome and Edge. It's a new bug for me since less than half a day.

Same on firefox and I feel like this is obviously related/caused by the latest update.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not using long strip mode (as I see has already been asked) and I recently have to scroll back up every time I turn a page. Is this also a browser issue? It only started recently, and I haven't changed any of my settings (and have checked them since)

Edit: It seems to work normally when switching between chapters

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So yeah as I said in the title, when I read a manga it does not go to the top like usual. I don't know if this is a problem just for my devices or something.

I have noticed the problem when there's an update on 3rd May or probably the update after that on 10 May.

Also sorry if this is a known problem since I didn't join the Mangadex discord and only follows the update announcement on my private discord.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to report that as well. Thanks for working on it already.

Dex-chan lover
Happen only since few day ago, when i click to the next page, i look at the bottom of the image. So i have to scrool up to the top to read, And have to do that for every single page.
Before it alway at the top of the page. So is this in some setting that i dont know and accident change it ? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread