Real Account

Group Leader
Latest Chinese scans are at chapter 177 today. Lots of material for any group that wishes to continue where the previous group left off.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/real-account-manga-ends-in-3-chapters/.150842
@Sandy6969 No, official released took over some time ago.

The manga ended a while ago and no scanlation team has any interest in continuing this series because it's officially published by Kodansha in English, kodansha has no real interest in this manga as they have been delaying the release of volume 12-14 forever, it was supposed to release last year but now it has a release date of june 30th.
I know the story is stupid but I wanna continue reading it anyway.

Double-page supporter
Genuinely don't understand how this trash was able to survive until the ending 100+ chapters in without getting axed

Your journey has now ended mr translator. They deleted the chapters super fast...

what a pity i was so happy that someone finaly did tralated again this manga i was hoping i could read until the end this manga

Group Leader
This is the dude that uploaded it a couple of hours ago.

You can find the official translations of chapters online elsewhere.

As of now, I'll be translating, NOT scanlating, the manga for myself. I plan on messaging a moderator whether or not it would be okay to upload chapters past volume 11 (that's been officially scanlated), which would result in a 7 chapter gap if it is allowed.

God I've been waiting literal YEARS for volume 12+ and now I check Kodansha and 12-14 is coming out June 2020? WTF MAN. If they weren't going to translate it consistently, why bother with an official translation? I don't even remember much of the plot, and this was my favorite manga in the past. Sigh.

it seems like the manga ended at chapter 182
are we ever gonna see it translated?

TO ANY group want to translate

RAW
https://www.manhuagui.com/comic/11667/

VOL 1-23
https://cmczip.com/%e3%82%aa%e3%82%af%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%82%a6x%e6%b8%a1%e8%be%ba%e9%9d%99-%e3%83%aa%e3%82%a2%e3%83%ab%e3%82%a2%e3%82%ab%e3%82%a6%e3%83%b3%e3%83%88-%e7%ac%ac01-19%e5%b7%bb/

Contributor
Ah yeah, real account.

I was tired of waiting for the tl, so o just got the books once they were released in French.
18 volumes here already, it's a good read, even if some characters are annoying (mostly girls).

There're worst manga rated better, It's not one of the best out there but this shit was good to be rated 6....

I loved this series in the entirety of the translation, but I couldn’t help but get annoyed when reading.

I honestly hate the fact that they switched protagonists at the literal start of the story, I got frustrated seeing Mukai all the damn time and got really sick of seeing him and that chick with the twin tails (I already forgot her name.)

I found myself wanting to see more and more of the original protagonist: “Ataru”. The author left Ataru’s whole story and character arc in the dark, which annoys me. We don’t know what happened to Koyori, and can only assume she died. He also builds an off-screen bond with Sayaka, the idol, and Hoshina isn’t fixated on killing him anymore??? It just doesn’t make sense to leave one of the main protagonists a complete mystery to the viewers—and I couldn’t stand it when I never got an explanation.

I’ve found myself having grown severely attached to characters such as Hoshina, Mizuki, Box-kun, Ataru, and even Nanako—But the fact that we don’t see more of them pisses the FUCK out of me. It was a clever yet risky move to change protagonists, we’ve pretty much got the whole gist of Mukai’s story and arc, but they leave Ataru in the dust :/

Mukai’s character development in the end is needed if you wanted a protagonist that changes for the better, but honestly he’s fine just the way he was. Sure, he was heartless and all and didn’t give two shits about anyone but the only person he genuinely cared for was Nanako and I feel like they could’ve kept that as something special or elaborated more on it to give him more depth as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread