Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

I am looking for a Raw Provider since the raws we've got are really shit, if someone can provide us with the same raws as the russian one's I can work faster on em, DM me on MD so that we can speak or add me on discord Lil'GayLord#4026

Fed-Kun's army
I just started reading this and after a few chapters I wondered why this manga had such a "low" score but after reading to the current chapter I understand why, the first arc was much more focused and you could see their relationship developing but after that it turned in the tipical adding more characters instead of developing the current ones. Imo in the beginning the racio of romance to high school drama was much better.

Tldr: like all the other manga it gets worse the longer it's goes on

@Alncst Good to know. Last time I read this was when it only had 1 or 2 volumes, so I was kind of wondering how the hell they managed to stretch this premise out to 7 volumes.

@Alncst The main girl is perpetuated as a slut (used goods)in the very beggining but this clears up quickly!
And that transition is the biggest charm of this manga. BUT as I wrote there are a lot of snowflakes on this site. And young girls as well. You can put 1+1 togeather :D
So yeah.... ignore the ratings completely and the streight negative comments with no reason at all.

Uhhh
If you are here for a story, move along
If you are here for slice of life, carefree life, move along
If u r here for a bad mix of drama, slice of life, detective-cum-redeemal arc with alot of ecchi scenes, welcome
Ok joke aside, this has nothing to offer but some soft-core jerk off material
First few chapters were fine until the entire hidden person that hates mc

Read all of it, nice first/first few arcs, turns into your typical romcom harem with "drama", average or 5/10

@glassedboi Every author forces a genre after a few volumes of course. But I stand still, ratings should be ignored or abolished IMO.
Mangadex community doesn't do justice on 90% of mangas worth. Let's not get too deep into why....
i would love to get into this manga, but MC calling people 'used goods' is kind of disconcerting
not to mention fucking gross
See? shallow casuals with sheep mentality are the issue on this site. Instead of reading it they bash it withouth even reading 5 chapters.
They read so much garbage they think 1 chapter will describe the whole manga. Guess what? theres character and story development.... *facepalm

Dex-chan lover
First Arc Complete!
I enjoyed it. Though, the "Romcom" moments are incredibly cliche so. What's strange is how the "opening chapter" betrays the "romcom" elements. The arc switches between "funny" and "tense." This isn't bad if handled properly. Sora no Otoshimono, AKA Heaven's lost property, is the strongest example of this. This one just didn't... do it well, to a certain extent. IMO, had they removed the "ecchi" cliches, it would've been a solid "heartwarming drama" arc.

Second Arc done
It was quite sloggish to read. Not as good as Arc 1 IMO.

Third Arc
Fuck the antagonist. So annoying.

Cool how most peoples problem here is MC's preference for virgins, it is the least problematic thing here, even if he uses the disgusting term "used goods".
But care not even half as much about MC receiving constant physical, emotional and sexual harassment/abuse from every girl in the series, with no repercussions.
and MC is ofc the usual pathetic japanese MC that forgives all of them no matter their transgressions.
Started out ok despite MC's garbo opinions, could have been decent but went real bad real quick, all characters are trash and not in a good way.

@hauslaus After binge reading i can agree that they let off people easily and its not even just the MC who lets them off everyone around them does the same.
Both MC and FMC nearly get raped at school and one of them gets a week of suspension and the other i don't think anything happens to her.
After 50 chapters MC still brings up the "2D girls" as a excuse for not being into FMC even after his whole reason for being into "2d girls" was solved

Honestly terrible writing, lmao. Feels like a shitty male fantasy-fueled nightmare mixed in with absurd drama.

It's a good story and funny with a little information for common sense for people who addicts hentai. Really, these stories can adjust your common sense to the right (guess japanese) perspective with its own way. Even though for "prez arc" the story feels weird for me but Overall is good!

Users who are viewing this thread