Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku

Dex-chan lover
@ShuviSchwarze what do you mean bro ? did we read the same novel ? I read the first 3 volumes and that was a pretty average novel imho. Where are you coming from ?

@Eals idk where you’re coming from but it was actually pretty great imho, it was refreshing reading from a psychopathic genius’ pov and all that, but tbf it’s not what everyone might like in certain cases

Yet another isekai with regurgitated stolen ideas/concepts from other works far superior to it. It's not even funny enough to be a parody.

man, now I'm interested more than before by the way how many days does it take to upload their chapters

Review: It is another cliché manga and mc is not even realist, but I like isekai stories so I am reading it.
For those that like isekais it is good read.

No like dude if you're gonna be using historical characters, atleast go with it. Jeanne D' Arc is supposed to be a holy maiden who even when betrayed in the name of the very god she gave her life to, still held the cross while she was burned alive, never cursing her god, her people or the world even once. So what the fuck is with this lolita that seems to go for the dick of the first guy she swore allegiance to?

mc isn't even a realist, the characters are retarded, and the half-baked schemes. 1/10

Dex-chan lover
It's good if you don't look too deep into the plot. I don't know about the 'realist' part about the manga. Everything the MC needs seems to be conveniently aquired. The set-ups for the twists in the plot are obvious and predictable.

Group Leader
meh
7.5/10
honestly reading this depends on your mood
sometimes i feel like i want to read it, and sometimes i feel like it's boring shit
the 'realist' part is just bullshit tho

"realist"? If your idea of realism is being a naive idealist then sure.

I have yet to see a "Realist" In manga that's not thoroughly coddled by the author with plot armor to the max. It's always some postmodern Japanese idealism half baked into some edgy bullshit. It always pushes an idealistic view from a mixture of modern and postmodern viewpoints, when an actual "realist" as cringe as that term is would approach it from a more naturalistic (and I don't mean like hippie naturalism. I mean from an Epistemology standpoint ) and detached viewpoint. Being tactical and smart does not make you a "Realist" It just makes you smart and tactical. This doesn't mean much given the characters in this story are blatantly missing cognitive ability and common sense.

Even when the enemies and people in the world around him are dumb and braindead as bricks, this mc still gives me my daily dose of what the F***? I can't seem like him or his groupies.

This guy is an idealist in the most defined sense, but I doubt the author even understands such concepts if he/she calls the mc a "realist".

@wpaek

Given the recent actions of the pope that are borderline heretical, along with some other unsavory actions going on involving debate over whether Peter held the keys to heaven would make me doubt they'd care.

I'm sure you saw the video where this kid asked the pope, My dad was an atheist and just died, can he go to heaven? and the pope said yes. Granted, he wasn't speaking infallibly, its just the Catholic Church has been in a mess lately.

It's overlord but with gacha magic but also not as good. I give it a pretty okay I guess/10

Users who are viewing this thread