Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Really? A katana? The worst possible weapon against plate armor and chainmail? Realist my ass.

Okay, so it's not a baguette, it's a katana.
Hey, I mean, there were some plants there and stuff, it's an easy mistake to make 🤣

>saw katana's on the last page
>bet there will be people bit**ing about it.

Yep, was not dissapointed...

i saw the pigs trying to take some kind of plant so i thought that sword was a giant blunt lmao

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory nipponposting
mITKTFA.gif

oh japanese with their katana fetish, i bet after this there is a kimono and hot spring? truly a realist maou!

Dex-chan lover
obligatory katana, can't be an isekai without a katana being thrown in their and MC acting like it's the best type of sword ever made...

am I the only one who thought it was a baguette at first? It definitely looked like a baguette.

Supporter
One of the Isekai rules: Find a katana as soon as plotly possible... :D

According to isekaiology, the katana is in fact the most powerful weapon because of its strong Nippon steel

Group Leader
For those who want to know more about the katana

The katana won't be used as a weapon. It will be used as a summoning material. Astaroth will summon a general that was once a great persona back in the days, during the world war. What kind of lame demon lord will use a katana to fight, blergh

Aggregator gang
"i am now in sync with the art of otherworldly neckbeard Katana Mastery, you mortals cannot fathom my level of neckbeardism"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Katanas. Still waiting for an actual shovel weapon or better yet, hard bread weapon.

Shovel knight doesn't count due to hopping mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread