Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

just wonder how that hot-spring white-saintess with angel-halo from "maou-sama retry" is able to transport here in cold-pond.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the series explains what's going on with the mechanics and abilities. He can create clothes and buildings and furniture out of nothing, but the buildings and furniture are all falling apart. Then he uses different offensive magic spells out of nowhere. Plus there's that horseshoe thing that floats around his head. And it doesn't say creating monsters uses something like mana. What if he just grew those plant and insect ingredients himself and make a limitless supply of soldiers?

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing that comes to mind when you say 'isekaied Jeanne dArc' is the crazy one from Drifters..

For the saint from that time period appear in such revealing attire.. nice! *thumbs up*

Dex-chan lover
Jeanne d'Arc has appeared~! :>

Le France :>

Baguette Sword will finally become real.

Harmony between good and evil, hahahahahaa, the bs only gets better.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that comes to mind when you say 'isekaied Jeanne dArc' is the crazy one from Drifters..
I mean, she did get isekai'd at a bit of an awkward timing. Being a crazy bitch afterwards was likely a fair result.

I WANT TO CONTINUE BUT IT'S TOO FUCKING CRINGY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Maybe if I increase my Cringe resistance I could read this.

Seriously

Dex-chan lover
Man MC doesn't have a fix strength like he was just having a hard time sparring with that lion and the just a moment after he was able to stop the sword with one hand like it was nothing lmao

Users who are viewing this thread