Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
A demon lord running from zombies? did I forget something because it's been so long? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
The secretary didn't seem capable of fighting too well, so even if Astaroth could have kept fighting, Eve might have eventually perished. That would have been unacceptable.

Fed-Kun's army
smith, miner, engineer, crafter, artisan, treasurer, banker, ... rocketman, just name it.
edit: and brewer. 😊

Dex-chan lover
So... We just gonna keep ignorin' the fact that the necromancer's name is Shartal?

Dex-chan lover
That does not bode well...

So fucking short....short like one of those crappy 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, a.s.o. chapters, that appear weekly, only that this one takes a whole month. Is this where this trend is leading to? Inflation? How are you supposed to follow this? How to get into the story or feel empathy for the characters? Is this really the release cycle in japan? I'm totally the choosing beggar here, but I also can't see that flying in japan, where people pay for this. The girls around MC also start to glomp him with their tits. A sign that the mangaka tries to gain favor few a few more chapters?

Let's recap what happened: They defeated the cliffhanger dudes from last chapter instantaneously (what a letdown), got chased by zombies, the girls acted as brainless as zombies and they finally met a dwarf. Everything could have been done in 12 Panels/3 pages.

Comeon, magaka! (I know, he isn't reading this.) The first few chapters have been great. BTW: If you're going for the female charm route -> Nobody falls in love with a 2d waifu that just throws her breasts around. There is better pron on the internet. CHARACTER > Tits+Ass

I'll try the LN for now.

It does indeed seem like this is becoming more and more common, so yeah i think its a trend. Idk how or why this is happening but its happening with a lot of mangas sadly. Like does the author/magaka get payed less or what ? idk but its sad :c @Qelix

@RedRoyce it's only happening to manga adaptation from some light novel especially from light novels that have fewer volume

Very realist of him, completely overextend yourself against a few zombies and get yourself rescued by a deus ex machina trapdoor. I was expecting something better than a generic isekai idiot lucking out opening gachas...

Fed-Kun's army
@Floirt that was not even a problem with the MC not being realistic. Zombies are garbage, in a fantasy setting Zombies are only a challenge to low leveled characters, moreover some races start powerful enough that even at low levels zombies don't really represent any challenge at all. What you see here is the result of artificial challenge, mostly due to trends with modern zombie stories(You can even fill a checklist in this chapter, as it literally runs through half of all zombie tropes). Characters HAVE to struggle with them, because that's what happens in movies.
Due to the sheer amount of stupid modern zombie garbage content, zombies have now become the Romero undead.
People have forgotten that Zombies originally came from fantasy stories, and that they were mostly artificial beings created when a land is cursed and the dead rises from the ground or when a mage(necromancer)/ ritualist(divine spell casters such clerics of evil gods or alternate religions. Which directly ties to it's origins in voodoo) executes a ritual to summon lower spirits into fresh corpses to use them as servants.

Users who are viewing this thread