Reaper_Scans

hey just wondering if the manhwa you guys have been working on, "limit breakere". by any chance does it have light novel?

Hey Reaper_Scans are you going to translate this manga? https://mangadex.org/title/44405/gokufuri-kyohi-shite-tesaguri-start-tokka-shinai-healer-nakama-to-wakarete-tabi-ni-deru
It was one of KKJ Scans before they merged with you.

Dex-chan lover
hey, i noticed your site had all of the manga and webtoon reuploaded... is there something happened to your site?..

Power Uploader
@zetsuravez We've bought new servers and some site updates for upcoming big update so we decided to reupload everything so the database is refreshed and set properly.

Thank you soo much for all the awesome chapters yall have work on!! Yall have made everything during covid period bearable. I'm serious when I say I'm really grateful. Thank you and please take care of yourselves:)

Thank you for all ypur effort!! I really like your clean translations!! Keep up the good work!! ❤️

Just wanna leave a comment saying how I, as a reader, really appreciate how much effort Reaper Scans as scanlation team have put in translating, and basically the whole entire process of making all of these webtoons happen, and available for us international fans. For me personally, I really enjoy Great Mage, Omniscient Reader, and recently Nano Machine and Limit Breaker. THANK YOU SO MUCH REALLY 😊

p.s. I really wish I could help you guys in translating but unfortunately I don't speak Korean. If you need help translating Indonesian to English tho, feel free to DM me lol

Power Uploader
@shootinstar Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate it. FYI we aren't doing Omniscient Reader anymore thought, but thanks for liking it while we still did it. (it has an official license)

Really love your translations but i was also wondering are you still translating Silver Demon King or was it dropped?

Power Uploader
@fourtone5 that would require for the translator and proofreader to know the whole universe of both series and that much work for that series isn't something we'd want to put our time on. And also it's naver so getting those paywall chaps is a bother.

Users who are viewing this thread