Rebirth: City Deity

Dex-chan lover
is there an official english of this or nah? am addicted and need maor!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't turn cliche. It would be so boring if he just become another rebirth MC clone. I know its a long shot, but I also hope theres no harem. Especially if it turns the MC into basically a doormat to all his harem members. (almost every chinese one currently being translated to, turns into one.)

Group Leader
Sry to burst ur bubble but it will be a harem with the dull-witted MC.

@Mineoh dam :/ People never learn how to escape the tropes I guess. . . Authors that is.

I cannot believe people rated this to an 8. Ratings on this site are a joke.

Fed-Kun's army
Basically an alternate 'Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator'
Pretty nice & comfy read

Can someone give Kisu a medal or some shit, because he doing a better job than the group that picked up this webcomic before, alone with just a single app. thanks man !

Power Uploader
Oh, someone actually translated this. The manhua is a slightly shortened version of the novel. The novel is great for the first 1/2 or 2/3 of the story, then it got really bad. The ending is one of the worst endings I've ever read. It's like the author gave up.

Hi, just seen this in one, its kinda interesting, 极武玄帝. I love your work.. Thanks for hard work🖤🖤

So Kisu is translating till chapter 30 and then dropping it because Mineoh is already translation it but Mineoh is dropping it because Kisu is already translating it ?

Just started (currently on Ch2) and damn, his situation is really hitting home for me. Too relatable (I am such trash right now).

I do think if 5000 years pass, it is hard to believe that he has the same feelings for his family, but then again, applying realistic expectations in manga is silly haha

Group Leader
I would be removing all the chapters I've translated for city deity. Thank you for all your supports.

nice i always wanted to start reading a newly discovered series from chapter 16!

Why would you remove the earlier translated chapters just because someone else started doing the later ones? Screws all the readers over

I feel bad for people that actually pay money to read this trashy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread