Rebirth: City Deity

Grazie per la traduzione!!!!
Bel manga, sempre che con questo tipo di disegni si chiami manga.

uh, thanks for the upload but translation quality drop quit a bit (i know it isn't easy to translate or redraw but still, the quality of the new chapter is like 3/10)

How long is a fortnight and why is that a term that you use? I thought it was a dead term that is only used in medieval times

Group Leader
A fortnight is two weeks. And I was quite bored at the time so I shortened the time length to when ever I feel like it plus that fortnight.

I'll upload a chapter on the weekend (Fortnight since I said I'd upload).

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this chapter not aavailable bullshit is getting Really fukin annoying. If it's fukin unavailable don't show it in updated until it is FUKING AVAILABLE

Group Leader
EDIT: QuickMachineScans will be translating a different series from now on. The new group will be taking over R:CD

This how an old af guy with godly powers is like, a badass mf that doesn't care about some unnamed mortals, if you like pussy japanese MC this is NOT for you.

Starts off generic but ok, then like literally 75% of Chinese comics becomes an incomprehensible mess. If they're going to bother to adapt web novels could they actually fucking adapt them as opposed to giving us shittily drawn cliff notes versions of them?

@Alphaflow they do that to give readers incentive to visit the translators’ website and to support the translators directly.

Double-page supporter
Of all the wuxia power fanstasy reincarnation Chinese comics I've read this one is just... fine. Extremely generic start. No real plot outside of existing to be a badass. The MC just like all the other reincarnated into the modern world from a cultivation world isn't really challenged in any way. At least the characters are fairly consistent which is the biggest reason I don't hate it. They don't really grow or learn, but they aren't horribly offensive like many of the other generic Chinese Wuxia comics I've read. The waifus are good-looking enough, so that's a plus for those that read this type of comic for that thing.

I give this a 6/10.

If it had something interesting to set itself apart from the other generic reincarnation nonsense out there I'd probably rank it a 7, but there's nothing really unique here. A good read for anyone that can turn their brain off and enjoy this kind of story, but that's about it.

TL;DR Really enjoying this series though so thanks guys!!
rant:
mass release is nice and all but that was a lot of double bubbles. and glaring spelling errors.
there was even a double in there "TheyllTheywill", typesetter couldn't decide?
do you even proofread before uploading? :/

I feel bad complaining about free scanlation but come on, but except for one-man groups, work like this goes through so many stages it should be caught in the process, and even then a QC and proofreader should catch this obvious stuff.

I had it happen when I tried TL for a group and they blamed it on me even though it was clearly editor and typesetter fault, and worse case they could have asked ME to proofread my own TL once typesetted and I would have caught the mistakes that happened. which put me off from doing TL work again. not gonna mention what group it was tho, they know who they are lol.

I really like this manhau and appreciate being able to read them but the constant image size changing is hard on the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread